Chapter Twenty Five - Nasty Habits - Part Two.

Lilly's Pov.

"I can't take this anymore Lilly you've changed your not the girl I love but I know she's in there" Max's words cut through me like a knife, Causing tears to escape my eyes I tried to fight it but I can't anymore, I can't let her crack though again, Everyone took advantage of her, Everyone hated her I can't be that girl anymore, The tears started to fall faster he wont brake me he can't, I can't be that her again it's too painful.

"I love you Lilly since the first day I met you but this girl right here this girl isn't you I just hope to god she's still in there" The tears coming down my face full force now, The old me cracking through, The me that people wiped there shoes on and threw away like a used napkin, Max looked me straight in the eyes and for the first time in a long time I could feel my amour pealing away, For the first time since it happened I wanted to be touched, Max lent over placing a single kiss on my cheek, Then he left the restaurant not looking back, She tried to call out to him to explain everything, But I wont let her, I can't do this to him he doesn't need this, I'm ruining everything for him, Getting up from my chair I throw my bag around my shoulder, I walk out of the restaurant and follow a small quiet road away from the town centre, Where does a girl who has nobody go, Who does a girl that has nobody talk to, Theres only one person on this entire planet who will listen to me now, But that means telling him everything, The complete truth, That means I need to break down my amour I need to be me again, Pulling out my phone I dialled his number and prayed to god he would answer, He's my last hope.

"Lilly I'm busy whatever it is it better be good we still haven't found Ella yet not that you care" He was already so angry at me, What have I done I should have never provoked her, No matter what was at stake if I didn't..

"I'm Sssory Matt I just I need to talk to you I know you hate me but I just need to talk to you I can't do it anymore" The tears started to fall down my face again, My Sobs becoming loud and messy, I could tell from the way Matt was breathing on the line that he worried, Great something else I've fucked up.

"Where are you" He spoke quick and fast I could hear him running his shoes making a loud noise on the ground as he walked, Almost like he was on a thinner floor.

"mallard ave about halfway in" The sound of Matts feet on the ground intensified really pounding the pavement, The call went dead, Why could I still hear the sound of shoes on the pavement getting closer, Two big hands grabbing onto my shoulder and pulling me to face them, Petrifighed I spoke out in abject fear, Clutching my body protectively warding off the memories.

"Lilly jesus are you okay your White" Matts hands to my back pulling me into his chest, Comforting me like best friends do, The wall crumbled and the tears came on thick I broke down in his arms, He lifted me off the ground and carried me for a good ten minutes, when the tears finally stopped I noticed he had me cradled in his arms sat at the end of the peer his feet dangling off, We were totally alone, Hardly anybody on this small strip of the beach, Except for a couple sat at a life guard tower and the odd dog walker, I pushed my way off Matts lap into a sitting position on his left side, Moving my self from the sight of the people on the beach, I felt cheap and nasty, We sat in silence for a while, I didn't dare look at his face for fear of breaking down again.

"Your not leaving here Until you tell me everything you know that" I just nodded at him, Keeping my eyes on the point where the sky meets the sea.

"I don't even know how to begin to tell you" I played with my keys in my pocket whilst waiting for his answer, Pulling them out and looking at them examining them in my hands, The keychain had the address of the villas wrote on it and the number, I studied the key intently, Matts hands once again rested on my shoulders pulling me to face him.