Chapter Eleven - There's No Such Thing As An Accidental Infidelity.

Its been almost two months since Matt became non existent to me, Since then Ive seen him 32 times and each one my heart has broken a little bit more but I don't ever egnolige his existence, Josh and my Dad are my everything now, In two short months it feels like I couldn't live without it-her one, Me and josh have been together every single day in such a short time we have become inseparable, He is my everything it feels like Ive been waiting my entire life just to meet him, Hes sweet kind fucking incredible all round, Josh's arms wrapping around my waist brought me out of my day dream, I swung around to be met face first by his bare magnificent chest he scooped me up and placed me on the kitchen counter like he does every morning, I brushed away the sleep from his eyes and then kissed his nose. 

"morning beautiful" Every time he spoke it gave me butterfly's, He is perfect, I looked behind myself in a mock who you walking to gesture and he took my head between his outstretched palms. 

"I'm talking to you your perfect and you mean everything to me" he had such a way with words, I kissed up his neck and along his jaw line before moving my way up for a momentous snog, We were interrupted by the sound of throat clearing, I opened my eyes to see Dan stood in the door way winking at us, Wearing a cheer up snap back some black skinny jeans a white vest and some white vans, He looked up with a smile on his face. 

"Morning Sexy" This would have bothered Josh, But he wasn't talking to me, Josh ran up to him giving him a mock kiss on the cheek before turning around and heading upstairs. 

"Off in the shower make Dan a drink" 

" OH OH OH I'M JUST THE MAID WHEN YOUR BOYFRIENDS IN THE HOUSE AM I " I could hear josh braking out into fits of laughter as he walked up the stairs, Dan followed me to the kitchen and sat in one of the seats. 

"Tea coffee coke ?" I gave him an inquisitive look before flicking the switch on the kettle. 

"vodka straight" Whats eating him, I looked over at the wall clock to see that's its 1:23 pm, Josh really slept in. 

"Dan its barely gone lunch time whats up?" He gave me a deep sigh before finishing his sentence. 

"Ella can I tell you a secret?"Jesus I could tell by the look on his face that this was one of those if you say yes you'll regret it for the rest of your life things.

"Yeah I guess so whats wrong Dan?" Fuck, Why don't I listen to myself I went into the cupboard ignoring his request and pulled out two mugs, Poring in the tea I added a good shot of vodka in there that way at least hes not binge drinking at dinner time, I walked up to him placing his tea on the counter and my arm around him. 

"Here you go drink that?" 

"Ella you cant tell anyone what I'm about to tell you not even Josh this is confidential shit and please don't let your opinion change of me when you hear this I'm not a bad guy....... I love Max like hes my brother..." Dan trailed off looking up at me with his perfect blue eyes, Its Lilly I knew it was Lilly, The way he acted at the party and when were out as a group always clearing his throat, And trying to get inbewteen them, Hes in love with Lilly I spoke up in disbelief shock taking over my body. 

"Your in love with Lilly" Dans eyes pierced into mine a half smile on his face from being able to admit his problem, Then he shook his head no, About to speak up Josh walked into the room fully dressed in a dbno t'shirt and jeans, Towel drying his wet hair he looked at me and Dans close ness with a concern on his face. 

"You alright you look like you've seen a ghost" Thinking quick on my feet I thought about the story id saw on my news updates app this morning. 

"Yeah Dan was just telling me about that zombie man eats a guys face story and I was thinking about a zombie Apocalypse getting worried for pointless reasons really" With that I realised I had condemned myself to keeping Dans secret and he gave me a quick hug.