Chapter Thirty Eight - Love Is a Laserquest - LEICESTER 02 Academy.

I woke up in a panic after feeling some cool lips on my cheek, forgetting I was currently laid facing the wall of our bunk I thrust myself forward in shock and banged my head, causing me to mutter a few curse words and turn around with an evil look on my face.

"Five more minutes" Josh stifled a small laugh and I could tell he was fighting the urge to ask me if im okay, he shook his head slightly and I decided to try another approach.

"But im all pregnant and such... !!" Josh shook his head again and started to practically pull me kicking and screaming from the bus.

"NO CHANCE, all you've been saying since you got pregnant is how you don't want to be treat differently!!" I shook my head at him as he dragged me over the edge of his bunk and into his arms.

"And you chose to listen to me now ?!!? why what do I know?" Josh laughed trying to manover me down the tight bus walkway to the bathroom.

"I always listen to you, sometimes I just don't act on what I've heard, anyways I let you sleep in a whole two hours after everyone else, so come on princess get dressed eat some food and come enjoy the first day of tour" I rolled my eyes at the use of the word princess and let him deposit me carefully on the floor, avoiding looking at myself in the mirror knowing I would have serious sweaty bed hair from the close fucking proximity in that bunk.

I got a quick shower and combed through my wet hair leaving it to naturally dry, quickly dressing I pulled on some skinny's a red yma6 vest and one of josh's black hoodies with being all cold and stuff, after slipping on my red patent doc's I was good to go.

I walked straight into the kitchen area to be greeted by both Beth and Lilly sat nurturing a bowl of bran flakes with a sadistic smile on there faces.

"OMG FUCK ME LIKE A PORN STAR?" remembering last night I couldn't contain myself laughing at Lilly as I slid  in next to her at the table.

"You heard that too?" I asked with a smirk knowing the answer, yesterday was a pretty standard day we got to Leicester pretty late in the afternoon so we all went out as a group to nandos ofc and then came back and crashed, that's when the entire bus started to shake and Jazz's fake hooker moans exploded everywhere.

"Everybody in a ten mile fucking radius heard that, I even felt it" Beth retorted sliding the bowl of cereal over to me and ignoring my frown.

"At least she wasn't in the bunk above yours vibrated that much I didn't even need max" Lilly casualy remarked causing me to spit out the spoon full of bran flakes I had in my mouth, Beth kind of went bright red and looked at her feet.

"You cant say much Mathews your pregnant eat your godamn cereal, and as for you Beth.....little red aren't we?" Lilly questioned Beth causing to lobster red.

"No im why? anyway what's up first..." Beth avoided the question and looked to me for help, I just shrugged and did as I was told acting like my cereal contained little flakes of the most awesome thing known to man..

"You and Dan have... done it right?" I punched Lilly's leg under the seat telling her to shut up but it was already out know and honestly id like to know too.

"umm, do we really have to like? fuck it no.." Beth trailed off and sighed under her breath.

"Me and Dan are more like friends that just happen to cuddle and kiss and sometimes fall asleep together, I don't even know if he likes me or if he just regrets saddling himself with me that night at the bar, I mean I've seen his previous gfs like countless amounts of stunningly beautiful girls and then there just me plain boring me.. I don't know" So he didn't get chance to tell her and its all my fucking fault for latching onto them that week fuck fuck fuck, I wanted to fix this I was just about to say something and then queen bitch her self stumbled out of the bunk area looking like a well fucked whore.