Chapter Ten - Trophy Eyes.

(Contains Some Descriptions Of A Sexual Nature) ( I Also Apologise For The Punctuation)

Where did we go so wrong

That we couldn't see that we lost control over everything?

It's personal

She gets involved

We've got these faces

They're painted

So you can't ever sell

Matt's Pov 

Plonking myself down on the sofa i realised it would take Ella a while to get ready, Josh came and joined me a massive grin on his face from ear to ear he spoke first. 

"How did the recording session go Matthew" I hated the way my name rolled of his tongue, He raised his eyebrow giving me a look like the cat that got the cream, Did he care about her at all or was she just a prize to him. 

" I don't know why you did it josh but your meant to be my best friend and you went and fucked me over like an absolute arsehole" That got to him his facial expression changed dramatically, He didn't expect me to defend myself. 

"All I did was arrange you some studio time for our band Remember that and your complaining that you missed out on a silly little date over your passion music If anything I did you a favour its not my fault your bass was shit for the track and it needed recording again" That pissed me off he went to get up and I grabbed his wrist pulling him back down to a sitting position. 

"Don't bring this back around on me Josh, you've been doing this to me since we were 9 making people like you better sealing people away from me you cant just be happy can you everything has to be yours I'm surprised Max is still with Lilly and your not fucking her now" This infuriated him he stormed off into my dining room sitting on the chair his back to me this isn't good for the band, We stayed that way in total silence listening to Ella fumbling around upstairs, Then the noises stop and I heard the familiar creek of the door going Josh hustled over and jumped down next to me. 

"This isn't over Josh you haven't won she will be my girlfriend because unlike you I want her because I actually care for her not because shes fit" Then Ella appeared at the bottom of the stairs.

"Ready to go boys?" When I noticed her I stopped to take her in her hair in loose curls with his makeup done immaculately, She wore a drop dead dress with converse she looked beautiful, I had to fight the urge to just hold her kiss her wounds be with her, Before I had a change to think Josh jumped up and started to talk. 

"Can we make tonight our date?" Josh said giving me a devious wink, I could kill him he walked over to her grabbed her hand and walked her out, Leaving me to stare after her with a clearly disappointed look on my face. 

"Well meet you there Barnsey." I continued looking directly into her eyes watching her leave, The way he said Barnsey gave a hint of superiority, I really want to hit him but I have a plan I ran upstairs putting on my black skinny jeans and the same cheer up t'shirt I put on her the night we met, I finished the look with some vans before grabbing my phone and calling Lilly. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILAY" 

"Why Thank You Matthew !! were are you party started two hours ago and max is pretty fucked ha ha" 

"just been sat waiting for Ella to wake up i told you about her shes something special" Lilly would understand I'm the one that introduced her to Max, Ive known her since I was 14 I always liked her because she reminded me of someone i knew when i was younger .....