"I don't love you..we are just a good fri...." Removo her hands from his grip she said sternly looking at his eyes..but instantly was cut off by Neil..

"Oh please stop making yourself fool Avi" He responded irritatingly..

Avni stood up from the couch moved pass by him to her desk she stopped near a chair and gripped it's headrest tightly with her palm to control her emotions in front of him..

"And You know the reason very well..Neil" She said in a cleared tone backfacing him..

Neil looked at her hand which is holding the headrest of that chair so tightly..he raised his gaze at her..

"99percent possiblities are there of being your infertile..its a rare case of acute syndrome of PCOD..you have almost tried every possible way to treat this from its core but everytime you did that, it had been failed to give you a permanent solution, rather each time it has come back much prominently than your every last medical status.....

Now anything else new do you have for me to know!!" He moved closer and stood behind her..

"And I don't give a shit to any such kinds of qualm...
Yess I'm least bother to all these hypothesis activities Miss Avni Roy, did you get that" He held her shoulder and turned her to face him..

"Tune kaise soch liya ki tu mujhe avoid karegi aur main tujhein aisehi jaane dunga... aur to aur tu woh teri friend Juhi Ko mere pichey laga diya taki main divert ho jau..tuney mujhey samajh kya rakha hai!! kya main tujhey itna kamjor dikhta hu Avi !!!"Neil said in an agiated tone but he tried to keep calm his temper not to barge upon her..

Avni rose her eyes straight at him being surprised at his every word...for a moment she was drifted by this profound intense vicinity, the way he expressed his selfless love for her..his each words shook the nub of her womanhood...
But the next moment she lowered her eyes and averted her gaze aside..

"Please Avi say something" Neil cupped her face pulled slightly upward making her to look at him..

She closed her eyes a lone tear tickle down her right cheek..
"You won't be happy with me Neil" she opened her eyes..

"You are right you won't be happy with me..." He gritted through his teeth..
"Recently I was diagnosed by cancer and I'm having very less time to live, may be one month..." Neil brought his hand back away from hers.. he gave a sarcastic smile through his tears..
He was about to move away from her but Avni stopped him holding his wrist...Neil turned his face saw his hand held by Avni then tilted his firm gaze on her...

"What did you just say???" Avni asked curiously..

"Why!!!! you didn't hear" Neil snapped his brows..

"You are joking right!!!! " she frowned now her tears started welled up from her eyes...

"I know Avni I'm hurting you but I have to let you know how it's feel when the person you love doesn't think you a part of their pain as well as they share their happiness "thinking all these in his mind Neil yanked his hand from hers...

Avni immediately held his hand from both of her palms firmly..

Neil turned his head another side shut his eyes before he open them again...

"Neil...please don't do this to me...try to understand my situation...I can't let your whole life in stake....your parents have some hope, dreams or expectations whatever you say, they have with you...don't you think you would hurt them if you be with me..." Avni stared at him questionably..

"Yess you are right ek cancer patient k saath kaun apna larkika hath dega" He tried to loosen her grip from his clenching his jaws in anger...

"Yeh kya tabse cancer cancer laga rakha hai main kya samjha rai hu tumhein aur tum kya bole jaa rai ho" Avni spatted a bit louder..