Brother

Virgil was walking down the hallway, trying not to be frustrated since Remus was following him. Virgil turned around and Remus almost walked into him.

"What do you want?" Virgil asked and crossed his arms.

"What, I can't follow you?" Remus asked.

"No, you creep. Get away from me. Why are you even following me?"

"Because I like you. Simple."

"That's not simple... why do you like me of all sides?"

"Because Roman likes you. We have the same tastes." Remus said.

"That's unbelievable," Virgil muttered.

"Which statement?"

"Both of them. It's unbelievable. Roman doesn't like me and you don't have the same tastes."

"Well, it's true, mi querido." Remus reached out to touch Virgil but he backed away.

"Your what?" Virgil asked.

"My dear in Spanish."

"Oh... ew."

"...You like Roman, don't you?"

Virgil blushed.

"Ah, I see. Am I not your type?" Remus questioned.

"Definitely not."

"But Roman and I are literally the same person."

"No, you're not."

Remus grabbed Virgil's wrist.

"Wha- hey!" Virgil yelled.

"Let me just say this, my dear. Roman will never love someone like you..."

~~~~~

Roman was walking down the hallway and turned the corner. He gasped as he saw Remus hypnotizing Virgil. Both their eyes glowed green.

"Let go of him!" Roman ordered. Remus snapped out of hypnotizing Virgil and looked at Roman. Virgil had tears falling down his cheeks.

"...Fine." Remus let go of Virgil's wrist and walked away.

"Are you okay?" Roman asked. He reached out to touch Virgil but he backed away.

"D-don't t-touch me..." Virgil whispered.

"Hey, you're okay, Virgil. He just tried to hypnotize you into thinking something. Can you tell me what it was?"

"...He said you could never love someone like me."

"What? Virgil, that's not true. I do love you."

"As more than a friend..."

"I still love you more than a friend."

Virgil's eyes widened. "R-really...?"

"Of course."

"Please tell me you don't say 'mi querido'."

Roman laughed. "Definitely not, mi amore."

"...What does that mean?"

"My love in Spanish."

"Hm... much better than what he said."

"Did he hurt you? Let me see your wrist." Roman said and gently pulled Virgil's wrist towards him. Remus left a red mark behind. Roman lifted it up to his lips and gently kissed it. Virgil blushed. "What is it?"

"N-nothing..." Virgil muttered and looked down. Roman lifted Virgil's head up with his hand.

"That sounded like a stutter to me."

"It wasn't..."

"Hm..." Roman looked at Virgil's lips. Virgil noticed and blushed more. "You don't mind if I kiss you, right?"

"You're actually asking for consent?" Virgil asked. "You always have mine..."

"Of course. Wouldn't want to act like a douchebag prince."

Virgil laughed. "Like the first nickname I gave you..."

"Prince douche, was it? So original." Roman smirked and pulled Virgil in for a kiss.