Caught Cross-dressed

(Art does not belong to me! Obviously...)
Princey x Cross-dresser!Virgil(Also kinda Goth!Lolita!Virgil)
(I love the idea of Virgil being a cross-dresser. I have no idea why.)

Warnings: Um... cross-dressing...? (Idfk lol)

Sypnosis: Virgil is in the middle of doing make-up(after putting the dress above on) when all of a sudden Princey almost breaks the door down when rushing in just to give Virgil something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Virgil's POV~

I finished doing the eye make-up and put it back in my make-up bag. I searched for my dark purple lipstick. (I literally had to squint at the picture. I can barely see it.) I picked it up and took the lid off. I twisted it a little and applied it to my upper lip.

When I was applying it to my lower lip, I heard quick footsteps. Then my door slammed open and surprised me, making me mess up my lipstick. I quickly hid behind my mirror. I tried fixing up the mess-up, but I think it just smeared the lipstick more.

"Virgil, are you in here?" I heard the sound of Princey's voice.

'Oh great, he's just going to laugh at me...' I thought.

I moved a little and my foot hit the back of the mirror, making it move a tiny bit. I cursed at myself in my head.

'I'm such an idiot!'

"Virgil? Why are you hiding behind a mirror?" Roman asked.

"Um... l-looking for something...?" I said but it sounded more like a question.

"Can I talk to you for a second... out from behind the mirror?"

"No, I'm more comfortable here."

"Really? You never like to stand. Are you okay?"

"Yes! I'm p-perfectly fine. No n-need to worry or a-anything." I stuttered.

"Virgil... come out from behind the mirror," Roman said.

'Oh, now he's suspicious!'

"If I do... you'll just laugh at me." I sighed.

"No, I won't, Virge. I just have something to give you. Please come out?"

I sighed again and slowly peeked my head out. Princey seemed surprised at my make-up but didn't say anything. I cautiously stepped out and stood in front of the mirror. I looked down at the floor while fumbling with my hands. I felt Princey's eyes staring at me.

'He probably hates it...'

~Roman's POV~

'He is so... beautiful.' I thought.

My mouth was agape and I couldn't look away no matter how hard I tried.

"I look horrible, don't I?" Virgil asked.

"What!? No, you look beautiful!" I exclaimed.

Virgil lifted his head a little to look into my eyes.

"Y-you think so?"

"I know so. You look great." I said.

Virgil lifted his head all the way and I saw a smear of lipstick on his lower lip.

'I must've surprised him...'

I walked over to stand in front of Virgil. He looked confused and surprised. I got out my white handkerchief and gently held Virgil's chin. I could see faint blush marks under his white foundation. I wiped the smudged part of his lip carefully.

I removed the handkerchief and looked in Virgil's eyes. I've never seen them up close. Even in the dim light, they sparkled. My other hand was still holding his chin, his blush never left his face. Though I'm pretty sure I was blushing too.

My eyes flicked down to his lips and back to his eyes. Virgil's eyes widened, but he didn't look or seem uncomfortable. I didn't notice that my body was acting by itself until I realized Virgil's face was a few inches from mine.

I finally sealed the gap between our lips. I felt Virgil kiss back and place his hands on my chest. Both my hands traveled down to his waist and pulled him closer.

~Virgil's POV~

'He's kissing me. He's kissing me. He's kissing me! Wait... I'm kissing him. I'm kissing him. I'm kissing him!' I excitedly thought.

But of course, the moment had to be over because of stupid oxygen. We both slowly moved back. I couldn't help but smile because I saw that some of my lipstick was on his lips.

"You got something there on your lips, Princey," I said and reached behind me to grab Princey's handkerchief that was still in his hand. I stood on my tip toes, which was hard to do in heels, and gently wiped off the lipstick. "There."

Prince looked into my eyes. "I... was about to give you a letter explaining my feelings for you, but... looks like I don't need to anymore."

"Right... I am still waiting for a... certain question though." I said.

"Oh. Sorry. Virgil, would you like to be my boyfriend?" Roman asked.

"Of course, you cute moron," I said and connected our lips once more. I parted from him. "Can you not tell anyone about my... style?"

"What? Why? Virgil, I think you should tell the others. They won't judge you. Besides, Patton also crossdresses. It's not like a new thing around here." Roman said.

"I don't know..." I mumbled and looked down.

"Virgil... how about you just think about it? Then decide whether or not to tell them."

"...I guess that could work." I said and looked up at Roman again. "Thank you, Roman."

"No problem, mi amore."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow... over 800 words. Worth it. So worth it...

💜🖤💜