Sneeze Pt. 2

Virgil was just about ready for his date with Roman. He rarely cross-dressed, so he found the excuse to cross-dress on such a perfect night. Only Deceit knew about his cross-dressing secret, Virgil was surprised he hasn't told anyone... yet.

There was a knock on the door and Virgil slowly opened it, revealing Roman in a white and red tux. He was looking at his watch, not noticing what Virgil had on.

"Are you ready to goooooo-?" Roman was looking at his dress, blushing. "Holy heck..."

"What? Is it bad?" Virgil asked, worried.

"No, it's not that... you look... incredible."

"You don't look too bad yourself."

"Are you ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah."

They walked arm-in-arm around the mindscape garden, looking at the sight before them.

"You know... you really do have the most adorable sneeze I have ever heard," Roman said once they were on the bridge.

"Oh, thank you, I guess," Virgil muttered and looked away.

"I also have something to tell you..."

"What is it?"

"I really like you. A lot." Roman confessed. Virgil froze, then smiled.

"I really like you a lot, too," Virgil said.

Virgil leaned on Roman's arm and watched the moon rise into the night sky. Who knew Virgil's sneeze could make a miracle happen?

215 words