I Have Friends In Holy Spaces

You and Jacob quickly exchanged a very confused look. "I-I'm sorry could you repeat that? I don't think I heard you clearly." You said tilting your head in confusion. Brendon chuckled. "Would you guys like to be our first opening act?" His eyes sparkled as he spoke the words.

Both you and Jake's faces lit up with excitement. "Hell yeah!" You both said in unison. You jumped into Jake's arms and he spun you around. Brendon and the rest of the band members applaud as Jake set you down. "Welcome aboard!" Brendon cheered as he raised his arms up and stood between you and Jake, setting one arm on each of you.

Suddenly you realized what it meant to be part of the tour. You and Jake would have to travel and leave New York. With what money, what equipment, and what would you wear?!

While you thought to yourself, everyone had gathered around and started talking amongst themselves. Jake had started talking with Nicole again and Dan and mike where chatting with Brendon. Brendon saw you lost in your own thoughts and wondered what you were thinking about.

"Excuse me a sec guys." He said patting his friends on the back before making his way towards you. They gave him a quick nod and continued talking.

"Hey you alright?" Brendon tilted his head in concern. "Hey! Yeah haha. I was just thinking. You know I'm still shocked about all this, and about having you here in front of me. I mean I've spent a good percentage of my life admiring you and looking up to you and now I'm going to tour with you." You said laughing nervously. "Psh stop. I'm just like anyone else. The fact that I'm a 'celebrity' doesn't make me special. I'm still human." He chuckled waving his hand.

A very handsome and talented human...That smells really good...

"Is there anything else on your mind? He crossed his arms in front of himself. "Yeah actually." You scratched the back of your head nervously.

"Shoot." He grinned.

"It's just, this might sound stupid but, Jake and I have never traveled or been on tour. We've always lived here in Manhattan. We don't have much money to join y'all on tour or equipment, performing clothes and-

"Don't worry about a thing. Whenever you officially become a tour member, we'll take care of everything. You just need your instrument and your pretty little face." Brendon winked. "Also we aren't leaving manhattan right away. This is actually our rest city. Which works out perfectly." He continued, ending his sentence with a beaming smile.

"Rest city?" You asked confused. "Oh! Whenever we are touring, it can get tiring to play show after show after show, so every couple of weeks we stay at one of the cities we play at and rest for about a week. We explore the city and basically just have a little bit of our own fun as a band before continuing the tour." He nodded. "Oh that's awesome! So Jake and I have a little bit of time before we're off?" "Yeah." He chuckled. You sighed in relief.

"Okay cool." You laughed nervously. Brendon chuckled at the sight of you. "Don't worry (y/n), we'll guide the both you into the tour life. I'm stocked for you! The fans are going to love you and Jake." He smiled encouragingly, once again placing his hand on your shoulder and giving you a small pat.

"Come on, let's meet with everyone else." He smiled shaking his head towards the rest of the group.