Dancing's Not A Crime

It has felt like an eternity, but finally the ten minutes were coming to an end and people were starting to get on their feet. Everyone's eyes were glued to the timer, everyone ready to countdown.

"It's almost time!" You said hitting Jacob on the arm. You pulled out your phone, opening up the Camara app and getting ready to record Brendon's entrance.

As soon as the clock hit ten seconds the whole arena began counting down. You held on to Jacob's arm, your heart going a hundred miles an hour.

"10! 9! 8!"

You and Jacob both chanted along, waiting patiently for the last second.

"7! 6! 5! 4!"

As the clock was getting closer to zero, the screams of people grew louder and louder, and your heart went faster.

"3! 2! 1!"

The clock struck zero and the crowd went wild. People continued to scream as the orchestra, Nicole, Mike, and Dan came out and took their spots on stage. Now it was just a matter of seconds before Brendon came out.

Where is he going to come in?

Suddenly the orchestra began playing, chills ran down your spine as you tried to figure out what song they were going to play first. Then it happened, the music transitioned to the intro of Fuck A Silver Lining and the arena filled with screams once again.

Before you knew it, Brendon came out from the center of the Panic! Logo. His body launching into the air and landing perfectly in the center as he sang the words "(Fuck a)".

The crowd lost it, no one was expecting an entrance like that

You and Jacob were fangirling. Both of you jumping up and down as Brendon began to make his way to the front of the stage.

He waved to everyone, saying a quick "What's up!?" In between a lyric then continued to sing. Every once in a while he would adjust his ear monitor and wave to people seating in farther sections. You and Jacob sang along with the rest of the arena, dancing to the rhythm of the music and casually putting your hand up in the air.

The song came to an end and everyone started cheering. Brendon smiled walking over to the drum set where his drink was seating, he grabbed the can and took a big gulp from it before talking into his microphone . "How are you doing tonight you beautiful people!?"

His words making the whole arena burst into screams and cheering. "That's what I like to hear! It's important that you guys have fun and have yourselves a good time" He said as he paced around the stage.

"Don't threaten me with a good time!!!" Someone from one of the side sections screamed out making Brendon crack up. "Oh you know I am." He winked as Mike began playing the intro to Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time. The whole arena began cheering once again.

The whole concert was a blast. You enjoyed every single moment. The iconic backflip, the amazing drum solo, the Death Walk during Death Of A Bachelor, the colorful hearts forming the pride flag during Girls/Girls/Boys. But your favorite moment was when Brendon sat down on the piano and sang Dying In La. it was the most beautiful thing you had seen in your entire life. How the whole arena was lit by thousands of flashlights, and how Brendon's voice echoed all around.

The concert couldn't have been any better, Brendon had just finished I Write Sins Not Tragedies and was now ending the show with Victorious, the perfect way to end the night

"TONIGHT WE ARE VICTORIOUS, CHAMPAGNE POURING OVER US, ALL MY FRIENDS WERE GLORIOUS, TONIGHT WE ARE VICTORIOUS." You and Jacob chanted one last time as the song ended and gold flakes began falling from the ceiling.  "Thank you all so much! We love you New York! See you next time!"

Brendon waved one last time at the crowd before walking out of the stage. You continued to applaud along with the crowd, managing to catch Brendon wink at you as he walked down the stage stairs.

"And that's our signal to go." You said grabbing Jacob by the hand and leading him backstage.