Hallelujah

The room went silent as soon as Brendon had left. You took the moment to officially freak out.

"Ahhhhh!!! Is this real??? Someone please tell me this is actually happening!"

You pinched your arm hard enough to make you wince. "Yep, it's happening." You breathed out, holding your head with both hands. Everything was happening so fast and you just couldn't control your emotions. You sat down on the couch, contemplating the events from the last hour when you suddenly got a call. You pulled out your phone from your pocket, answering the call without bothering to check who it was from.

"Yes?" You spoke into the phone. "(Y/n)! What the heck man, where are you?" An anxious Jacob said. You suddenly snapped out of trance and realization hit you. "Jacob? W-what happened? I've been looking everywhere for you! You just disappeared! You better have a good explanation mister!"

"I-I, I might have gotten distracted and maybe got lost in the process." He stammered, scared of what you would say. "Seriously Jake?" You sighed, rolling your eyes. "Where are you right now?" It took him a moment to answer.

"Umm, I'm in the hallway where the party rooms are." You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. "Aren't the party rooms at the very top of the building?" Jacob once again took a moment to respond.

"Maybee."

"How the hell did you get there!?" You almost screamed into the phone. "I have no clue." He said forming his lips into a line. You pinched the bridge of your nose, taking a deep breath before responding. "Well at least I know where you are now. Don't move, I'll be there in ten minutes. I have news. I swear to God Jacob, if I don't find you there." "D-dont worry I won't go anywhere." He studdered sounding almost afraid. "You better!" You said before hanging up.

You sighed ,shaking tour head from side to side. "I swear if you weren't my best friend Jacob-" suddenly there was a knock on the door, making your heart sink.

Oh god.

You stood up from the couch, running a hand through your hair as you walked to open the door. A familiar face greeted you.

"You must be (y/n)." Zack said looking down at you, his tall figure intimidating. "T-that's me!" You smiled sheepishly. " "Here are your badges, and tickets." He said handing you all the stuff. "Enjoy the show." He said smiling briefly before exiting the room and disappearing into the hallway.

He had come and gone so fast that you didn't even have the chance to thank him. You were so dumbfounded by the badges and tickets that forgot to ask him-

"Wait, how do I get out of here!?"

_______________________________________________________________________

Sorry if this was a really short chapter. I haven't updated in a while because I have a lot of stories to update and I've been working on the new chapter for "My Goddess." (That's the sequel to "My Lady." My Thor X Reader Fanfic. I suggest you go check that out if you like Marvel or just Thor in general.) Hope you guys like this chapter. If you did, let me know by voting and or commenting. Have a good night! See y'all on the next one and thank you for being patient!❤️😁