The Greatest Show

"Wait aren't we even going to take a moment to discuss how amazing that was!?" Jacob said as you dragged him behind you. "No time! Brendon's waiting for us, we can discuss after!" You said, clearly excited to see Brendon again and completely putting everything else aside. Jacob shrugged his shoulders, happily following close behind.

It didn't take long before you made it back to the room where you met Brendon. You remembered how to get there, and the exact path you took. Now it was just a matter of opening the door.

"This is it." You said, your heart beginning to beat faster. You could hear people chatting and laughing inside the room. "Here?" Jacob cocked an eyebrow. "Y-yeah." You nodded, hesitant to open the door. "I don't want to go in." You said terrified. "Well I do, but, you know..." "Y-yeah." Jacob replied a little nervous too.

You were about to open the door when suddenly the door swung open and you were both greeted by a familiar smile. "Oh there you are! We were just about to go look for you guys." Brendon said completely opening the door to let you guys in.

"Oh haha, perfect timing I guess." You said as you walked in. "This is Jacob, my best friend." You smiled introducing Jake to Brendon. "What's up? Nice to meetcha." Brendon said shaking hands with Jacob. You could tell Jacob was freaking out from the inside. "Right back at cha." Jacob said as casually as he could.

"So, guys." Brendon said clasping his hands together as a way to get his band members attention. "This is (y/n) and Jacob. The girl, I mean, guys I was talking to you about."

"What's up!?" Everyone said in unison as they waved. "Hi." You waved shyly in return. Nicole, Dan, and Mike walked up to you and Jacob, all of them greeting you both with a smile. Jacob swallowed hard as Nicole came close. "Y-you were amazing tonight!" He said fixing his hat nervously. "Thanks." She grinned. "Do you play bass?" She asked in an attempt to start conversation with Jake. "Y-yeah." He shrugged. "Cool!"

Nicole and Jacob continued talking as Mike and Dan formed a little group with you and Brendon. "(Y/n) right?" Mike said starting the conversation. "Yeah, I'm a big fan of y'all." You said with a grin. "Thanks! Brendon was telling us about you." He continued. "Really?" You responded, sliding a strand of hair behing your ear. "Yeah, he told us about your song."

"He did?" You said turning to glance at Brendon. B shrugged giving you an innocent look. "Yeah, we'd like to hear you guys play something."