Ready To Go

"You got us tickets to a Panic! At The Disco concert?!"

You said wide eyed waiting for Jacob to say something. "Not a, The Panic! At The Disco concert that is happening tonight at The Garden!" Your jaw dropped. "No way." "And that's not the best part!" He began again. "They are front row tickets." He said taking the tickets from your hands and putting them in front of your face for you to see. You flung your arms around him as you began screaming like a little girl. "Jacob you are the best friend anyone could ask for!" You said hugging him. "Oh it was nothing." He said smiling and hugging you back.

"Well what are we waiting for? We've got a concert to go to!" You said taking Jake's hand as you began to run to catch a taxi

Back home...

As soon as your front door swung open, you bolted to your closet for the perfect outfit. Jacob set his stuff down as usual, and slumped on the couch while starring at his phone. He was a guy, it didn't take him long to get ready. You looked at all of your band shirts and jeans. "Maybe a dress?" You said turning to the end of your closet where your dresses where neatly kept. You had many formal dresses as well as casual ones, but nothing seemed to catch your eye. "Jake?" You yelled as you kept starring at your clothes. "Yeah?" He answered from the living room. "What time is the concert starting?" This time he came to your room, peaking his head in, then leaning against the door frame. "Seven. Doors are opening at six thirty though."

"Alright then." You said giving back your attention to your clothes. Jacob starred at you for a moment before speaking. "Having trouble there?" He crossed his arms in front of his chest. "I don't know what to wear!!!" You groaned. "Just take out all of you Panic! Shirts and wear the one you like most." You though for a moment. "But I like all of them!" "Ugh, you're impossible." He said rolling his eyes and exiting your room. "Okay then." Your formed your lips into a line before sighing. "Let's do this."

(Play song now)
You began by taking out the huge pile of Panic! At The Disco shirts you had, out of your closet. There were so many in there, from A Fever You Can't Sweat Out to Pray for the wicked. You were stocked. Maybe a Pray For The Wicked shirt would be the best and obvious choice.

You decided to go with a black long sleeve shirt with the words "Panic! At The Disco" at the front, and a drawing of praying hands holding the devils key on the back of the shirt

You decided to go with a black long sleeve shirt with the words "Panic! At The Disco" at the front, and a drawing of praying hands holding the devils key on the back of the shirt. Perfect. To accompany your top, you wore a pair of black ripped jeans and black vans. The perfect black outfit.

Finally to finish off your look , you let your hair down, adding in some hair products to keep it in place and put on some mascara, as well as eyeliner and chapstick.

"All set." You smiled at your reflection as you admired the way you looked. "Ready to go (y/n)?" Jake said from the living room. Perfect timing. "Coming down!" You responded.

You made it down the stairs, Jacob waiting for you at the front door. He eyed you for a moment before smiling. "You look good!" He said cocking an eyebrow playfully. You giggled, looking at his outfit of choice. You both had the same idea except he was wearing a different shirt and had a cap on his head. "Guess we were thinking the same thing." You said pointing out his clothes. "Guess So." He said, both of you laughing. "Oh well, we look good." You shrugged. "Shall we?" He said offering you his arm, making you smile. "Let's go."

This time, Jacob had called a cab to ensure you both made it in time for when the doors were opened. The yellow car awaited in front of your apartment patiently as you both made your way inside. "Where to kids?" The taxi driver said, a cigar sticking out of his mouth. "The Madison Square Garden please!" Jake said with a grin. "Alright." The driver responded as he began to drive.

Your heart began to pound faster as the car started moving. Brendon Boyd Urie. Finally I'm gonna get to see him! You smiled at the thought of finally seeing him in person. You always wanted to go to one of his concerts, but money had always been an issue.

It felt as if you had been in the car for hours, you couldnt wait any longer. "Ugh, Why did there have to be so much traffic today..." You said bringing your head back in an annoyed gesture. Jacob formed his lips into a line. "Um maybe because of the concert?" You rolled your eyes, suddenly noticing The Madison Garden right in front of you. "We're here!" The driver said turning to look at you and Jacob. Jacob handed the man a twenty dollar bill as you got out of the car. The car drove away and you just stood there motionless for a moment, starring at the huge Panic! At The Disco sign in front of the building.

Suddenly someone yanked your arm, snapping you out of awe and back to reality Where Jacob was dragging you into the building as he ran. "Come on we need to be the first in line!" "Oh my god. Jake!" You laughed, running as the cars in the street honked at you. "This is gonna be the best night ever!"
__________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I don't know why the video at the top is not showing up. The video is still there and you can still play it but you can't see it. I tried using other videos but it still wouldn't work. Like I said you can still play it though. Sorry about that :/ Must be some kind of glitch.