Tonight We Are Victorious

"But wait. Then how did you get in?"

Annnnnnnnd this is where my life ends, goodbye everyone see y'all in hell.

"You see, that's another really long story...." You smiled nervously, praying that he wouldn't say the words.

"I've got time." He nodded his head.

You just had to didn't ya?

Brendon crossed his arms in front of him, once again giving you his full attention.

"Sooooooooo, after you know, the trouble with the guy at the front, Jacob and I, maybe just me....decided to sneak in. We weren't gonna go yell at him or anything, we didn't wanna cause any trouble. It's just- Jacob had clearly payed for the tickets and there was no way his money that he works really hard for, was gonna just go to the trash like that. So we came in through the back and on our way here, I turned around and Jake was gone. I spent almost half an hour looking like an idiot walking around the whole stadium trying to find him! He won't answer any calls or messages, just poof! Gone. *sigh* I'm just a looser trying to find inspiration to continue my music caree-

"Woah, woah, woah, hold on a sec. You sing?" Brendon's expression changed all of a sudden, completely ignoring the fact that you had just ranted about sneaking into the building.

"Uhhh mayybee..."

"That's so dope! Are you just starting or how long have you been singing?" His eyes lit up with excitement, a slight sparkle showing in the corner of his eyes.

"Well my friend and I have been writing music since we were in high school, we actually just recorded our first album today." You said shrugging your shoulders like it wasn't a big deal.

"Oh wow! Now you've got to show me, I'd love to hear your work." Brendon grinned. His right eye doing the thing where it becomes smaller than his left eye. You had seen it before in pictures with fans.

Ah what the hell, might aswell just show him.

You sighed, looking around the room for a guitar you could play your song with. "Bingo!" You said walking up to the guitar hanging on the wall behind you. You turned around before picking it off its stand, getting Brendon's approval to use it. He nodded his head with a closed smile, letting you know it was okay to grab it.

You preceded, lifting the guitar off its hook and carefully bringing it down towards the sofa where you had woken up. You sat down, beginning to tune the guitar as Brendon sat down next to you. His hands clasped together in front of him, waiting patiently for you to begin. Now it was just a matter of choosing a song from your album. It suddenly came to you.

An acoustic cover should sound just as good as the original.

You took a deep breath and began plucking the intro to your song.

(Pretend that you wrote the song above just for the purpose of this story) (Obviously I don't own this song all credits go to PVRIS, the original song writers) (I love this song)

(Play song above now)

"Don't blame your death
On the shit in your head that you claimed ate you like a virus for days on end.
Watched you decay,
Watched you waste away
Who'd you think you'd fool, baby, digging your own grave?
So go ahead, yeah just drop dead,
And while you're trying to fool the whole world don't forget that you'll decay
And you'll waste away
You can't cheat death when you're digging your own grave
You're out of line,
Buried yourself alive and expected to be fine
You can't rewind,
When you're choking on your own dirt begging for your life
Your bridges are burning
And all the tables are turning
You started a fire, yeah, you're burning up
Oh you're burning up
Burning up, oh burning up
What you give, is what you get
And in your case that's nothing but guilt and regret
And all the flames you kept in your brain
Came out your lips and sent you straight into your own grave
You were a walking, talking, corpse at best.
And I swear I couldn't wait to get you off my chest,
And when you asked us why
We couldn't look you in your eyes,
It's hard to find life in something that's already died.
You're out of line,
Buried yourself alive
And expected to be fine
You can't rewind,
When you're choking on your own dirt begging for your life
Your bridges are burning
And all the tables are turning
You started a fire and you're burning up
Oh you're burning up
Burning up, oh burning up
You started a fire
You're out of line,
Buried yourself alive
And expected to be fine
You can't rewind,
When you're choking on your own dirt begging for your life
Your bridges are burning
And all the tables are turning
You started a fire and you're burning up
Oh you're burning up
Burning up, oh burning up
Burning up, oh burning up."

You strummed the final chord, opening your eyes not noticing that they had been closed in the first place. I think I got too into it. Brendon's jaw was basically on the floor now, his eyes wide open in surprise.

"Holy sh*t I was not expecting that..." He said, stunned. Your face turned bright red as soon as he said that. "Thanks...." you laughed nervously. "No for real! That's so good! And you wrote that on your own?" He said curiously, clearly interested in your song. "Um, yeah." You shrugged shyly. "Woah! I would love to hear more if you maybe have some time after the show? I could give you backstage passes so that you and your friend can come."

No f*cking way.

"Wait really!?" You said, your eyes wide open. "Of course, I'll give Zach your name and he'll let you in, just swing by as soon as the band hops off the stage." Brendon smirked.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!

"C-cool, that would be great!" You stuttered, still in shock. "Sweet. Hey it's about time for me to go, but I will tell Zach about the passes as well as the incident with the tickets. Totally not cool what that guy did. Never let anyone put you down like that, ever. I'll go take care of everything. Just wait here, Zach will bring you the passes and new tickets. Do you by any chance have a picture of the tickets?"

God can this man be any nicer???

"U-um. Yeah actually, I took it when Jacob showed me the tickets. Here." You pulled up the picture of said tickets and handed your phone to Brendon. He glanced at it for a moment before speaking again. "Awesome, do you mind sending me this picture? Here let me give you my number." He took the phone from your hands and began typing his number on your contacts. Your eyes went wide, as you saw what he was doing.

Brendon' s phone dinged inside his pocket, he smiled at you, handing you your phone back before making his way out the room. You hesitated for a moment, but then proceeded to call out his name. "Brendon!" You yelled out, stopping him from walking out the door. He turned around to face you. "Yeah?" He held the door in front of him. "Thank you." You said holding your arms in front of you shyly as you looked down at the floor.

"Not a problem doll."