xxviii

"Will he be okay?"

"Will he be okay?"

"We're 90% sure. The chemical rejected itself from his body as soon as it entered"

Alexis eyes gazed over Sebastian's pale stature as he laid on the hard hospital bed. Blaine had his hand placed on her shoulder, and Mike (Sebastian's Dad) sat in a leather chair by the corner of the room. Drake had decided to wait outside, considering he didn't know Sebastian very well.

The doctor slowly walked the room, and Mike followed in suit- asking about medical bills and how much it would cost. It was astonishing how that was more important than sitting with his son who was close to death not an hour ago.

His chest rose and fell very slowly, which scared her a lot.

"Do you wanna be left alone for a bit?"

Alexis nodded at Blaine with tearful eyes, rubbing his hand, "I didn't even have to say anything and you already knew."

"It's those big, sad, eyes. They're my weakness." He laughed quietly.

He went to leave,  but Alexis stopped him once again.

She frowned, "Sebastian told me, you know. And we don't have to talk about it here, but I forgive you."

Blaine turned and nodded with a solemn expression, "thank you." Before leaving the room.

She glanced at Sebastian's chest once again, and swallowed thickly, "you know, we seem to have a thing for hospitals- First Karofsky, then me, and then you had to go and get poisoned."

"I missed you, when you blocked me." She continued, "when I used to see you at Dalton during my dates with Nick, I used to sneak smirks at you behind his back. And it's not like I don't want to date Nick.. he's different"

"Seeing you this week made me realise how much I miss last year. I miss you, i miss Mike and I miss Ricky. I don't want to lose you for good like I have Margo."

Alexis was startled when seeing his eyes opening, but she only grinned at him, "Hey Sebby."

"Jesus, what happened?"

"Do you not remember?" She frowned, "someone put window cleaner in your water bottle at Warbler practice. I assume that you don't know who did it."

"It wasn't Hunter, I know that for sure."

Silence entered the room, they hadn't talked about what happened that day and Alexis didn't really want to by the sound of it, but still he continued, "I'm probably gonna move schools after this. I shouldn't be worried for my own safety in school? That's dumb."