xx

"Sebastian- If you go along with this plan, I can't back you up

"Sebastian- If you go along with this plan, I can't back you up."

Both Alexis and Sebastian sat in his room, the latter having just told her about his nude 'photo' of Finn (which he photoshopped himself)

"Babe" he grabbed her hand, "I'm not expecting you too. I don't want you losing your spot in glee because of me."

"Mr Schue wouldn't let that happen."

She took the photo and stared at it slowly, "This is the only copy, am I correct?"

"Yes. I'm not that much of a bully."

Alexis slowly took his head in her hands and kissed his forehead, "i don't support this, not at all. But I won't snake you out, I promise."

"I love you, Alex."

"I love you too, Sebby."

*****

"Are you squeezing your nipple?"

Finn took the photo from Alexis (who was clearly pretending) and sighed in frustration, "it's not me!"

"Also, why are you looking at his nipple?" Santana smirked, "look at his tiny d-"

"Okay! That's enough!" Rachel cut her off, eyes wide.

"It's so small." Ricky snickered loudly, earning glares from his peers.

"Sebastian's not stupid enough to share this around the Internet." Alexis muttered, "he knows that the cops can trace his IP address, he may be a douche but he's not dumb."

"It's his thing, you know? being a jerk." Mike scowled.

"I seem to have a type then." She snapped in response, "because you two have that in common."

"That's it!" Finn stood angrily, going to leave the room, "I'm done. I'm leaving this classroom and I'm going to beat this Sebastian kid's ass."

Will held him back with a sigh, "Finn, Chill."

"I'm not gonna chill! I am done chilling!"

Artie tapped the rule book, "the official choir rule book states that 'any real or perceived threat of violence, vandalism or humiliation will be met with a swift and unquestioned disqualification of the threatening party's team with extreme prejudice."

"Guys- I contacted Dalton's headmaster-"

"Like you did when he almost blinded me?" Blaine growled, "what did they do then? Same thing as now, nothing."

"Look, none of this matters now anyways, okay?" Rachel spoke up, "we're not gonna let him beat us this way. I'm going to preform at regionals."

"Even if he's going to post a photo like this of me, if you do?"

"Finn" Alexis stood, walking towards the boy, "he won't post it. He's not stupid enough to, and in his defe-"