iv

"Alright," Finn looked at the crowd in the stands, before facing off with his football teammates on the sideline, "I just want to take a minute to tell you guys how proud I am of you I am. We didn't even have to win this game to go to championships next week but nobody took it off. When we take a knee, We're gonna finish first in conference for the first time in McKinley history!"

Puck cheered, "Footballs back bitches!"

They boys all joined in with cheering and yelling.

"Maybe we should all break out into song" Dave sniggered.

"Hey, Hey. Shut it" My brother frowned at the burly teenager.

I eyed the football players carefully as they talked, knowing I was gonna have to jump in to save Finn's ass.

"No Fricken way!" Dave rolled his eyes, "I've figured that if I stay on you, you'll run like your little bum buddy Hummel."

I growled, slowly climbing over the bleacher stairs. I could see Finn watching me out the corner of his eye.

"That's funny Karofsky" Finn scoffed, "How you're calling everyone gay all the time..but you never seem to have a girlfriend"

Anton sniggered as he pulled his friend back from attacking my brother, "it's chill. It's okay"

Dave turned his nose up, making me want to punch him, "I really hope the linebacker doesn't get the jump on me, I bet it would hurt"

It all went in slo-motion as Finn fumbled with the ball. He lost us the game, we lost to the competition.

*****

"What a joke! What the hell happened out there? Finn, you're the captain. Talk!"

Bieste wasn't happy. Not from what I heard. I was stood outside the locker room listening to their conversations. Plus I needed to talk to Finn about my plan with the warblers.

"Karofsky sucks! That's what happened!" Finn growled.

Dave turned to him, "That's crap! Hudson's a fricking girl and can't take a joke about his precious glee club"

"Because I'm sick of you guys getting down on us because of it." Finn yelled in response, "we're in glee club, what's the big deal?"

Dave's lackie scowled, "it's embarrassing, we're dudes. Getting all hot and bothered about singing a Kesha song. It's freakin' weird"

Puck slowly got closer to his face, "maybe you'll think it's cool when I go tik tok on your face"

Dave stood, looking at him, "bring it Puckerman"

I looked round the the door, watching the two square up and jump on eachother.

Coach Bieste's eyes widened as the two boys fought it out.

"Stop it! That's enough!" She yelled at the two, pulling them off eachother.

That's when I decided to go get Finn before he caused anything else.

"Look, championship game or not. I am NOT blocking for him" Dave spoke.

I walked into the changing room, not bothering if anyone was half naked, "Finn- I need to borrow you for something"

"It can wait" he mumbled.

Karofsky scoffed, "Hey Hudson, Maybe if you don't like getting picked on, I could go for your sister here instead"