v

Mr Schue smiled as he turned away from the word 'love' written on the whiteboard, "alright guys I have one word for you..Brittany?"

"Is it love?" She places her hand back down. When will nodded, she fist-pumped, "I'm definitely getting into college now"

Mr Schue shook his head and chuckled, "Valentine's Day is coming up, so for this week's lesson I want you to pair up, because you're gonna sing to them what you think is the world's greatest love song"

I turned to Mike and smiled, "I already know what song I'm doing"

"If it has anything to do with food" he sighed, "I'm disowning you"

"You act as if I should love you more than I love food" I joked, earning a fake hit to the shoulder.

I frowned and rubbed my shoulder, acting as if I was in pain.

Mike pulled me in for a side hug, "I love you more than I love food"

"I love you more than breadsticks" I smiled cheekily, kissing his cheek.

Me and Mike had our date two weeks ago, and it was amazing. I love him. A lot.

Finn stood up, "can I say something Mr Schue?"

Will nodded as he took the Center of the choir room, "I just wanted to point out that, for the first time an entire week has gone past without any of us being slushied"

"don't jinx it" I mumbled.

"Anyway," he started again, "I think it has something to do with me leading the football team to a conference championship"

I rolled my eyes, "oh please, it has nothing to do with that. They've just forgotten about us. Give it two or three days and I'll get a grape slushy to the face"

Finn ignored me, "Fact is, I'm the closest thing that this glee club has to a celebrity right now, and just like a famous athlete, I like to give to charity. So, I'm setting up a kissing booth and donating the proceeds to glee club to help us"

"Ay Ai Ay" I leaned into Mike's neck, I wasn't in the mood to deal with Finn's antics today.

Mercedes scoffed, "Don't even act like you're trying to help this glee club out." she crossed her arms, "you just want to kiss a bunch of girls"

"I've kissed Finn" Santana started, "and can I just say, not worth a buck. But- I would pay $100 to jiggle one of his man boobs"

I cringed at the image of Santana and Finn in my head. Of course I knew that they had slept together, Santana told me straight after it happened.

"Do you ever get tired of tearing people down" Finn scowled.

"No, not really"

He sighed, "Cause you always seem to be meddling in other people's business"

"Oh please" Santana scoffed, "you guys love me. I keep it real, and I'm hilarious"

"Actually, you're just a bitch" Lauren shot back at her, rolling her eyes.

I sunk further into Mike's side, and started to mumble under my breath, "and we're off to the races"