xi

Just wanna clarify something, I know this story is very similar to glowy-chloee's book 'Made for you' which is one of my favourite books on this app. I never intended for it to be so similar and that's why the slight name change and how the plot is changing from here forwards. Again- I'm sorry :):

Go check out her book bc it's amazing :))) <3

"Lex, I have doughnuts!"

"I'd better have my double chocolate chip, or Pamela won't be the only one who gets their head cut off!-"

Kurt grunted, "you've spent the last two weeks just watching horror movies, you're just being lazy."

"I'm not lazy!" I stood up, grabbing the jug of milk from the fridge and my doughnut, "I'm just resting up for my 30's. Yep, got a lot planned"

I belched, Kurt swatted me in disgust, "you're gross."

"I try" I smirked back at him.

The doorbell rang, interrupting our bickering, "I'll get it" Kurt ran over to the door.

"If it's Rachel, I'm not home!" I yelled at him.

"I know!"

He opened the door to our Dad holding two shopping bags filled to the brim with snacks and drinks.

Kurt grabbed the bag in his right hand, "Who's having a party?"

"No one, I asked him for snacks" I grinned, taking a bag of Hershey's kisses from the bag he was holding, "And me and Finn are having a movie marathon later."

"And why wasn't I invited?" He asked innocently.

Truthfully, it was because I needed to tell someone about meeting Cisco and the truth about my mom, and I know Finn would take it better than Kurt.

"You're a wuss" I laughed through gritted teeth, "when we watched 'Nightmare on Elm's street' you cried and hid behind the couch."

"Freddie was scary!"

"One two, Freddie's coming for you" I sung, creeping towards him.

He shoved me away, "shut up Lex."

"You love me really" Kurt glared at me as I leant into him.

"Go have a shower, stinky" he grumbled and pushed me away from him.

"Rude."

*****

The Lima Bean always felt like home to me, whether it was the smell of freshly ground coffee or the druggies that always at the back doing coke- it really represented what Lima was like.

Or something like that.

I just felt at home in the here- and you'd expect it to be the opposite considering how many arguments we've had with Rachel in here.