vii

"You wrote a song about..a headband?" I rolled my eyes at Rachel.

Rachel scoffed, "they say you should write about what you know. Finn told me I should live a little, you know; to get more inspiration."

"Oh! Throw a party!" I cheered, "I can help. We can have alcohol- oh my god, you can write a song for alcohol awareness week"

"That's what I was thinking, I have a lot of wine coolers" she smiled.

"Oh Berry. You really think people will get drunk from wine coolers?"

Rachel rolled her eyes, "Well, why won't they?"

"Oh my god, you're so innocent. My sweet child, you have so much to learn"

*****

I sat in the basement of the Berry residence, silently questioning why I agreed to this.

"I imagined this room to be way more creepy" I shrugged.

Mike silently chuckled at me, while Finn just sighed. These two should really know me by now.

The door bell rang, and Rachel instantly ran upstairs and clapped excitedly, "That's Kurt!"

I sat up as my brother walked down the stairs, followed by the Warbler, "hey guys"

"Spy!" I joked, pulling Blaine into a hug.

Blaine rolled his eyes, "hello to you too"

"Wow, you look weird without the blazer and tie" I mumbled, scanning the Dalton boy.

I then turned to my brother, "hello kurky"

"I hate you calling me that" he growled, accepting me into an embrace, "So this is your dad's Oscar room?"

"Yeah, They transformed our ordinary basement- for our famous annual Oscar parties" Rachel beamed.

Blaine then cut in, "is that a stage?"

"Yeah" Rachel replied, "I kind of like to give impromptu performances to our neighbors sometimes"

"Wanky"

Rachel glared at me, before continuing, "Let's go over the rules. Everybody gets two drink tickets to keep things from getting out of hand. We are serving wine coolers today, that is our main specialty"

"Wow, the life of the party" I mumbled to Mike.

*****

"Great party Rachel" Tina smiled.

"Absolutely wild" I commented sarcastically.

Mercedes sighed, "we've gotta run"

"Yeah, dinner reservations" Artie added, as the three made their way to the exit.

"-But-But- we haven't played celebrity yet" Rachel frowned, "W-Why is everyone leaving?"

"Because this party blows" Puck scoffed.