vi

"You can't be serious!"

Artie mumbled, looking at Tina, "this is a horrible idea"

"Guys!" Mr Schue clapped, "It's not up for discussion, okay?"

I looked at the woman who stood beside Mr Schue; Sue Sylvester. She was never really mean to me, sure i got called 'Panda express' sometimes, but mostly she just called me Alexis or 'Mini Porcelain'

"I'm not against it" I shrugged.

Rachel glared at me, "of course you wouldn't be. you know; you always seem to be for everything that's against glee club"

"Fight me Berry" I growled, "I could take you any-day."

I was gonna beat her up, if it wasn't for Mike holding me back.

Mr Schue cut in between me and Rachel's snide comments, "c'mon guys, stop arguing! Now I know that it's no secret that Coach Sylvester has taken her licks"

"I mean..Wanky" Santana smirked.

Will furrowed his eyebrows, "And I believe she could use a little sympathy from us"

"Sympathy? From us? Hell to the no, Mr Schue" Mercedes scoffed.

Quinn nodded, "all she's ever done is make our lives a living hell"

"She's got exactly what she deserves" Santana added

I raised my hand, "Can I say something, Mr Schue?"

He nodded, so I stood up.

"Listen I know that Sue hasn't always been the nicest to you guys, but she's a proven champion, she can help us." I sighed, "at the end of the day, Sue is an okay person. She may come off as rude and obnoxious-"

"Watch it, Mini Porcelain" Sue interrupted.

I ignored her, "But she has a winning streak and that's what we need at the moment."

Sue stepped forward, "thank you Alexis, you remind me of a young Sue Sylvester- I'm going to break it down to the rest of you people- I'm no longer a threat. I'm just hoping that your singing and dancing around will pull me out of my doldrums and give me a reason to live, is that too much to ask?"

"Guys, it's settled" Will scanned the choir room, "Sues going to be with us for a week. Now, I received an envelope in the mail today"

Quinn smiled, "yes, you did"

"I know that we're facing Kurt at regionals"

Sue furrowed her non-existent eyebrows, "Sweet porcelain.."

"And it looks like this year" Will looked to the letter, "we'll be facing oral intensity again"

"They wiped the floor with us last year" I sighed.

Will's eyebrows furrowed while reading, "it seems that the governing body have assigned a theme to this year's regionals; and part of our score will be how we interpret it. Now, can anyone tell me what an Anthem is?"

Rachel raised her hand as Brittany spoke, "is it part of an ant's leg?"

Will ignored Rachel, making me snort, "No, an anthem is an epic song filled with a ground-dwelling emotion that seems bigger than itself- even bigger than the person"