Movie Date

This Is Dedicated To Keyella.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

August

I was on my way to Key's house. I promised her we go to the movies and see whatever she wanted when I got back from a mini tour. I am happy I have a girlfriend that can hold me down while I am gone. I finally made it to her and she was standing outside talking to her friend.

She had on a floral skater dress I bought her for her birthday with some sandals. She put her long hair in a loose bun and she was carrying her Michael Kors bag. Once she got in the car, she reached over to me and gave me a peck on my lips.

"I miss you so much baby, even tho it was only three weeks" she said smiling, showing all her braces. My baby is so pretty and I feel likeI am the luckiest man in the world to have her.

"I miss you more baby" I said, and it was the truth. Ever since I left for the tour, we called each other all the time. Whenever the boys wanted to party, Keyella had my attention and made sure I didn't do nothing stupid like most famous people do on tour.

We made it to the movies and we went in and got our popcorn and drink then we went to grab our seats in the front of the theater. The previews was getting boring and we only saw two or three. We were the only ones in the theatre at the moment. We looked into each other eyes and leaned in forward and kissed. I deepened the kiss because I missed her lips and I also wanted her other lips, and I wanted her other lips.

Lately I been just wanted to fuck her real quick and then chill but right now I'm definitely not feeling like that. I want to make love to her and knock her ass up. We continue to kiss and I noticed she was sitting on my lap letting me get a better feel on her.

All of a sudden, Keyella whipped out my hard manhood and tried to suck it but I stopped her because I want her to feel like that's what I want from her when it's more. I laid her down onto the floor and then I just started rubbing on her and started to play with her button just to get her wet just little. I don't want to enter my girl dry and rip her shit.

"August bae, don't tease me at all" she moaned while I was playing with her. I started to kiss her inner thighs slowly until I got to her womanhood. Once I reached it, I gave her button one good lick and she was already shaking.

"My baby sensitive?" I asked then I kissed it. Just a few more licks then I was ready to give her the real thing. I slid right in the wetness and she grabbed my neck and gasped. She was so damn tight, its been that long since we actually did it. I was rocking my hips lightly, I didn't want to destroy her and she starts screaming.

"Yess baby, go faster" she moaned in my ear. I did what she wanted and went a little faster, her shit was so good, I felt like I could have bust any minute but I didn't want to do that. I continue to pound her and then she wanted to ride.

I let her on top and she started to bounce. She was coming down very hard and it was becoming very uncomfortable. "Why are you bouncing so hard?" I asked. "I feel like I am about to pee on myself and I never felt like this before." she said. I was trying to think why she was feeling like this and then it hit me, She never squirted before. I just laid her back down on her back.

"You trust me baby?" I asked her, she didn't even have to think. " With my whole life" she replied. I gave her a slight nod and she gave me a confused face expression. I slid out of her and rammed right back in and she moaned out loud. Few more strokes, she squirted everywhere. Kayella's legs began to shake rapidly and she was holding on to me.

"What you do to me?" she asked, "you squirted baby" I replied. I went right back in to finish it off. "Baby, I am about let it out" she screamed. I aint care, all I know she was about to have my baby. She let her load out and then I let my load inside of her. We laid on the floor trying to catch our breathe. We got dress and got off the floor.

We notice there were people in the theater. We both looked at each other and laughed. We took our seats and watched the movie with the people. The best movie date ever.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Keyella baby, hope you enjoyed your imagine. Thanks for requesting. Sorry it was updated so late.

- Jece Orianna'