Best Night

Dedicated To Keyanna (THIS MIGHT BE VERY EXPLICT)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was so excited the fact that my girls and I were going to see Trey Songz & Chris Brown. I couldn't be happier because I get to see all my babies tonight. 

"Come on Key, we waiting for you outside" I heard one of my best friend say. As I was walking out the door, I had to tell my parents I was leaving and my dad slipped me two hundred dollars just in case if anything happen.

I got in the car and then we was on our way there. We was jamming to Trey Songz's Trigga album and I was feeling myself.

Once we arrived at the place, we got into our seats which was front row. We had skipped the line because we purchased our tickets months early. It was the smart thing to do instead of trying to wait in line for some damn tickets. 

The place started to fill up to its capacity and then the show began. I couldn't believe I was really about to see Trey and Chris. 

"We got a special surprise for you ladies" Chris said. "Oh yes we do. Ladies, I welcome you August Alsinaaaa" Trey said dragging his name.

All the girls was hollering on the top of their lungs. I never thought in a million years I would see my other man. He just look so fine with out his shirt. I could just have him in between my legs and I'll be good girl.

August was singing 'Kissing On My Tattoos' and the boys went to get their ideal girl. Trey came down and grabbed my hands and I was blushing really hard. He took me to the stage and I was kissing all over his tattoos. I was doing more than just kissing, I was grinding on him and shit.

Opportunities like this don't come every so often so I knew for sure I had to do something more than just kissing, August and Chris was just looking at Trey and smiling at him. Once August got done singing his song, Trey started singing my favorite song 'Panty Wetter' I knew for sure my panties were wet too. It was so dim it wasn't like you could see us.

He slid his finger under my skirt and felt my wetness and he smiled. He sung his song then he went out for a break, he grabbed me along too. "Whats your name beautiful" he said to me holding me.

"I'm Keyanna" I replied. He smiled and then kissed my hand. "Nice too meet you Keyanna" he said. "Would you like to join me and the rest of the fellas tonight. I'll be glad to drive you home tonight." he added.

"Sure, I would love too." I replied as I left his dressing room back to my girls. "Act like we are sleeping over your house. I'm spending the night with Trey." I told my friends and they all was giggling so loud.  I waved goodbye to them and went back stage again. August and Chris looked at me and started smiling.

I got in Trey's car and we up and left. "So Keyanna, how old are you?" he asked. I was contemplating on if I wanna tell him my real age or what. "17 years old. Be 18 soon" I said lowly looking out the window.

I looked at him after being in the car for ten minutes silence. "We are here beautiful." he said as I looked out the window and saw a beautiful mansion. I got out and saw Chris & August standing in front of the range rover.

"Well lets get this party started" Trey said holding my hands. We was in here this big ass room, I am assuming it was dance the room, I started shaking my ass and everyone was looking. I was a little tipsy and high but I also kept my composure.

Then all of a sudden, Trey and I started making out in front of everyone. He was rubbing my button while we was kissing. In case he ain't know, I took my panties off because they were wet for me. He laid me down and started playing around with my swollen area. "Damn girl, your shit phat" I heard Chris say while he was rubbing his manhood.

August was rubbing his too and started rubbing on my tittes. Trey was just eating me until I was ready to come. This was my first time getting eat out and I was definitely loving the feeling. I never felt this before but my stomach was tightening up and then I felt this waves of pleasure throughout my body. After the waves went away, I still felt my walls closing and this time I thought I was going to have a massive ass orgasm.

Which I did but I was squirting everywhere. "Are you virgin?" Trey asked. I really didn't wanna answer that but I had no choice but too. I shook my head. "That's okay, I got you under control" he said.

Trey got in his position and slowly enter inside of me. "Sss-shit" I hissed at the pain. The pain was not bearable, I started crying a little bit. "shhh baby, I got you" Trey said in between kisses. He was completely inside of me. He stayed there for a few seconds for me to adjust his size then he started to stroke. The pain was killing and I was ready to call it a quit.

Next thing I know, I felt this rush of pleasure throughout my body and I was moaning like crazy. "Damn, let me see what this mouth can do" August said as he inserted his dick in mouth. Now I was sucking August's dick, and Trey still banging me, then I was jerking Chris's dick getting him hard.

August grabbed my neck and pushed me up against the wall and slowly started to grind in and out of me. I was jerking both of Trey and Chris's manhood. 

"Damn baybeh, you got that super wet shit!!" He moaned. "Auggiee, why you so big" I moaned. I felt this knot again in my stomach and I knew for sure I was cumming again. "It's CC-CCOMMIINNNGGGGG" I moaned while I was shaking.

Trey picked me up and I was riding him  while August was trying to go in my ass but I was not having that so he grabbed my face started face fucking me. Chris was just watching still beating his meat. I got off Trey and started riding August and sucking Chris off. 

"Alright it's my turn" Chris said as he slid right inside of me and was going full force. He was making me scream and I loving it. "FUCK CHRISSSSSS" I moaned.

We was all night with this switching person every now and then. Chris nutted first, and he nutted on my my chest while August nutted right in my face and Trey was fucking the shit out of me, and then he started to nut inside of me.

We all passed out on the floor near each other. This was the best night I'll cherish for the rest of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keyanna love, I hope your freak ass enjoyed your imgaine lol. Thanks for requesting.

Still accepting requests ladies

Janiece O.