Baby Mama Drama

This Is Dedicated To One Of My Babies

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

August

"I'm pregnant, August" Autumn said lowly

"It ain't mines, stop tryna put that baby on me" I said to her

"This is your child, I wouldn't do that to you at all." she said

"I'll keep my mouth shut if you help me" she added.

I was getting aggravated by the seconds, I was rubbing my temples and then I sighed.

"Ard, but keep that mouth shut" I said hanging up. I feel like I failed to be the man I was supposed to be to Jayla, she was the one who supposed to be carrying my baby at this point. I should just tell her before Autumn do some sneaky shit.

"August bae, where are you?" Jay called for me.

I walked out the room to find her. "Jayla where you at?" I asked. I found her in the guest room in the bed with her legs folded together up against her chin. I hope my baby wasn't crying again. Lately she been very emotional, and I don't know why.

"What's the matter?" I said lifting up her chin, and wiped her tears.

"I finally found out why I am very emotional" she said looking down like something was very serious.

"Okay, so what's wrong?" I asked, she looked in the bathroom like that's where her problems were.

"Go look in the sink" she said. I walked in the bathroom slowly, I was getting very nervous as I walked. I mean, what if it's something I don't want to see and its going to affect our relationship.

Once I got to sink, my eyes widened. There were six different pregnancy tests, and they all said positive. I smiled so hard, and I ran to her then started kissing her.

"You're not mad?" She said holding my face. "Why would I be mad, I'm about to be a dad" I said to her

She turned her frown up side down and smiled for me. I was happy I was going to be a father to the love of my life's kid. When she left out the room to get something I think, I went on twitter and wrote to my fans that I was going to have a baby, all the girls went crazy.

Next thing you Autumn was calling me again. Once I saw her name, I was upset again. I forgot I was her baby father too.

"What do you want?" I said into the speaker.

"Don't act like that towards to me, why am I hearing you having a baby with that girl?" She said

"Because she my girl and I love her. Your point is?" I said trying to hang up

"Now you gotta take care of two kids now, sucks to be you" she said before she hung up. Now I am pissed. She was right, I am fathering two kids at the same time. Damn.

Months Later . . . . . . . .

August

I'm trying my very best not to tell Jay that I am fathering somebody's else kid. Jay is carrying is my baby girl, and I am so happy and Autumn on the other is carrying my baby boy. I got a boy and girl. Right now I am with Autumn and we shopping for August Jr, we can't be long because I promised Jay we go out to eat for lunch after work.

"Autumn, get whatever you want and let's roll." I said. I wasn't trying to be mean, or anything I just don't want nobody catching us and they go back and report it to Jayla.

Autumn was shopping her ass off. She like 7 months and walking around the store like her ass ain't tired. She finally got what she wanted, she put it on the counter and the cashier was going through. I saw something pink caught my eyes and then I looked at Autumn confused,

"Oh, my friend is having her baby shower soon and I was buying this for her daughter." She said, I was starting to think they know each other but I brushed it off.

After dropping Autumn off, I went home to find a sleeping Jay, I was deciding weather I wake up and get ready or order the food that she wanted and have it here at the house.

I decided I was going to have the dinner here, Jay came downstairs dressed and all ready to go. I guess she wanted to go but she realized that the food was already on the table and she was happy.

Jayla's Baby Shower

Jayla

Today is my shower and I am so excited. Everybody was here having fun and I was enjoying myself. Too bad August isn't here, he said he had to handle some business. We had to put the baby shower at my sister's house because our house was a little too small.

August

I was enjoying the baby shower. My family and Jay's family was here at Jay's sister's house. When I was going in the house to grab the burger I looked at the door and saw someone I didn't want here.

I cannot believe Autumn ass was really here at Jay's baby shower. Shit is about to go down today. I tried to make Autumn leave, but she was trying to hear that.

"I ain't leaving August until that bitch know we fucking and this is your son" she said all loud.

I was hoping Jay didn't hear her but I was too late. "Who this babe?" She said wrapping her arms around me.

"I am his other baby mother, and I wanted to let you know we are still fucking until this day." She said to Jay. When I saw how Jayla looked at Autumn, I got in front of Jay so nothing would happen in between,

"No bitch, that's my man" she said mad as hell. "August how can you do this to me, fuck some random ass bitch and get her frog looking ass pregnant. Bitch get out my baby shower before I beat your ass" Jay said all in Autumn's face.

Shit was about to get ugly so I had to get people to help me because I know what Jay's ass is capable of doing.

"Chill Jay, she not even worth it" I said to her calming her down "Oh I am not worth it, you wasn't saying that when I let you beat my pregnant pussy up the other night." She said to me

"You really still fucking her til this day? That's your baby? if it is, we are done" she said to me

"Yeah, it's my baby" I said lowly. She left out of my arms and slapped the shit outta Autumn and Autumn pulled Jay's hair and I had to break it up. Jay left and went home to pack her stuff and she moved in with her sister.

Two Months Later . . . . . .

August

Autumn and Jay's water broke and they went into deliver. We all are not on speaking terms but I am going to be there for my kids. Jay gave birth to Arielle Alsina, she was born first and then Autumn gave birth to August Alsina Jr.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jayla Bae, I hope you enjoy this imagine. I feel like it's not my best. If you want me to write another drama imagine for you, I will. Thanks for requesting.

- Jece Oriannaa'