My Plus Size Lover

I am dating this chick. She is so beautiful and I cannot keep my eyes off of ha'. Ha' name is Lisa and I met her after one of my shows here in Los Angeles. Every time I am walking around with ha', people tend to ask questions. Such as Why are you with ha'? What does she got that I don't have? Do you really love ha' ?

I love everything about ha', and I am glad to call ha' my lover. My plus size lover. Yes I said it, my plus size lover. I am not dating her because she feels she can't get man because she is big, I am dating ha' because she know how to carry ha'self with class and not looking like trash.

She owns a fashion line called ' Phat Goddess ' . The line is supposed to help big girls love their selves and fashion. Not every big girl wants a size 2 body, they love the way God made them.

You see, this is what I love about them big girls. They have voluptuous curves that I love. I love grabbing her waist closer to mines and showing her that I love her. I am a skinny ass dude with a big girl and nothing stopping me from loving her.

She has a big heart and she make sure I am taken care of before she go and tend to ha'self. Sometimes, I don't be liking that, I wanna make sure she is good before she worries about me.

I remember when we first got together, she always complained about ha' waist. How clothes never fit ha' the way she wanted them. Until one day somebody gave ha' the words and then she became a whole different person.

When she and I make love, I be wanting her to ride me, but she be so nervous like she gone break a nigga because she big and everything. Right now, I am about to make love to ha' right now and I am going to make ha' ride me.

"You ready baybeh?" I asked ha' while she was laying on ha' back. I moved ha' panties off of her body and slid down my boxer.

"Mhm" she replied looking into my eyes.

As soon as I spread ha' legs apart, my son came shooting up in air. He was ready to dive right in ha' wetness. I smiled at ha' because she was beautiful. She used to hate when I look at ha' like this. She used to think I was disgusted at what I was looking at and I never thought any of that.

As my hardness slid right in ha' wetness as she was gasping for air and digging her finger nails right into my skin. " Shit girl " I hissed at the pleasure I was feeling around my hardness.

I slowly rocked my hips into hers. We stared at each other while I was stroking ha' very slow. The way she bite ha' lips just turns me even more on.

"Yess-ss" she moaned as I was digging deeper inside of ha'. I was going deeper in it, I didn't even feel her push my chest to let me know I was in ha' stomach. Mine as well give ha' my baybeh.

Now it was time for me to get my ride that I have been asking for. I pulled ha' up and then laid on my back.

"August, you know how I feel about this." she said as she was kneeling down.

"Baybeh, I got you. Like I always do. Just give it a try, you might like it." I assured ha' everything was okay.

She nodded and then shifted ha' leg on other side of my body. She slowly started to slide down on my shaft. She stayed there for about 2 minutes, reminiscing the pleasure she was feeling.

"Ooohh" she moaned as she started bouncing. All you hear is skin smacking skin. It was the best feeling ever and she was enjoying ha'self.

"Ride it baybeh." I gritted through my teeth. She was really moving them ass cheeks.

I couldn't hold on so I turned ha' to the side and grabbed onto one of ha' rolls and went in.

"YESS, RIGHT THERE." she moaned as she grabbed my neck for balance. I know I got ha' ass hanging off the bed right now but I couldn't help myself.

I felt ha' legs starting to shake and I knew for sure she was about to come plus squirt. I had to prepare myself for the best orgasm I was about to experience again.

As I am pounding ha' inside, she started to vibrate. I knew she was coming all over the place. Out of no where, she started to squirt. I am still pounding trying to get my nut off.

One last stroke, I was busted all my loaded inside of ha'. I truly hope she is ovulating right now because she is about to become Mrs. Alsina.

"I love you, girl." I said to ha' while she was trying to catch her breathe.

"I love you too baby." she said as she dragged her beautiful chunky body near me.

I got a good grip on her and brought closer to me then we drifted off to sleep. You see, it's nothing wrong with loving a big girl. They can do the same thing skinny girls can do. Only difference is that big girls can throw down in the kitchen.

_______________________________

Lisa, I hope you enjoyed your imagine. Thanks for requesting.

Still accepting requests.

- Janiece