Hey Guys!!!

I Know It's Been Awhile Since I Last Updated An Imagine. I Lost My List Of Girls Who Had Sent Me A Request. If You Sent Me A Request, Just Message Me Again The Info You Gave Me. I Also Emptied My Inbox ( I Don't Know Why I Did That ).

If You Are New To My Page, You May Request At Any Giving Time. All I Need Is Your Name, Your Ideal Man Listed Below, And Your Details. You May Give Me A Title Or I'll Just Do One For You.

I'm Just Starting A New Imagine Book & It's All About Usher Raymond. You May Request An Imagine With Him.

If You Have Any Ideas, Like Another Famous Person, Or Band Imagines, I'll Be Happy To Create That Book. I Was Thinking About Doing A Mindless Behavior Imagines But I Don't Think I Have That Many Girls That Are Fans Of Them, If You Are One, And Want Me To Make That Book, Just Inbox Me.

I Was Going To Write About A Book Called Sweet Revenge, It Wasn't Really Going The Way I Wanted To, So I Am Going To Do A Cast Calling Soon For An Upcoming Book That I Am Working On.

If You Would Like To Request An Imagine, Just Message Me Here Or Kik Me @LifeAsJece. If You Wanna See Your Favorite Author and Chat With Me, You Are More Than Welcome To Snapchat Me @JeceOrianna (LifeAsJece

The Following Niggas That Are Available For Imagine Are :
August Alsina
Trey Songz
Chris Brown
TYGA
Usher 

Every Request You Sent Will Be Dedicated To You!

Jece O.