Bullies

This Is Dedicated To My Bestfrannnn Lorisha
_____________________________

Lorisha

I can't stand the fact that my mother accepted the job here in New Orleans. We moved from Miami to New Orleans. I hate my new school, because every boys in the school bullies me and I cant stand it. 

I mean I have this one friend and her name is Jennah, and I love the way she spells her name. She be my friend since I walked through the doors of New Orleans High School. 

This high school jocks were August, and his weird crew. I was only cool with one of them and he is Trey. Sometimes, I see the jealously in August when Trey come and say hello. My love goes to August but if he keeps acting like this, he gone be sorry.

He and crew used to always bother me and I couldn't stand it. Normally Jennah would tell them to leave me alone and she would also lectured me on how to defined myself. I know I shouldn't always have to have a friend defend me from these weird ass niggas, I should be alble to do it myself.

Anyway, Today Jennah went to visit her grandparents in Cancun. I went to school by myself and I was happy them niggas wasn't in school yet. So far my day went perfect until I heard my name being called.

" Hey Lorisha " I heard someone say and I was actually relieved to find it was Trey behind me. We talked for a good hour until his team mates came up. 

" Trey why is it every time I gotta find you, you always with this weirdo ?" August said. " Aug, leave her alone. Shes new and she hasn't done nothing to you!" Trey spatted in his face.

" I know yo punkass ain't defending ha' " he said laughing. I got irritated. " So the fuck what if he's defending me. He would be a better man than you" I yelled in August's face

" Ooohhh, Looks like the new girl grew some balls. " August cooed. I swear that shit made me so mad then out of no where I punched him swear in his face.

I didnt know I did it until I heard some people say "oohhh" . I opened my eyes and realized that August was holding his face. He looked mad as shit then I walked off smiling. Don't ever try and play me.

The day was finally over and people talked about how I punched August. I mean it got annoying after awhile because I was so over this. I was walking home and I had realized there was a black tinted Range Rover following me.

 I ain't know who car it was, I started to speed walk, I was scared for my life. I took the short cut but that damn car always found me so whoever owns the car stop the ignition and got out the caar. I guess he was speed walking to because he caught up to me and grabbed a chunk of my hair. 

He dragged me to his house and then threw me on the floor. When I looked up, I realized it was dumbass August.

" What the actual fuck. You are a moron. " I said hitting him then trying to make my way out the door. He grabbed me and picked me up then smashed his lips.

My love for him was finally coming back. He took us upstairs and then he took off our clothes and then rammed himself inside of me.

" AUUGGIEEE, " I screamed. " Take this dick " he moaned in my ear stroking the shit out of me. He started going really faster and I couldn't take.

" It coming " I said while I was shaking. I never thought in a million years I be having sex with my bully. We went at it for hours until he took me home. We did it in my drive way before my parents came home. 

Guess what, he also asked me to be his girlfriend. I was happy !

____________________________

Bestfrannnnnnn Hope you enjoyed it

Still accepting requests

- Janiece