90 Days

August and I have been dating for sometime now. I challenged him the 90 day challenge to see if he really wanted this relationship or if he was gone fuck me then leave me.

I am at home while August is at work, I gotten so horny. It just dont make no sense how I can be this damn horny. I am going to make August give in. Today is the day where I am going to have sex with August if I can get him up there without playing with any of his emotion.

It was about 11:15 and he should be walking in any minutes. I had on my lace bra and booty short. I curled my hair. As I was walking downstairs, I saw August walking in the front door. He stopped in his tracks just to see what I got on.

I walked into the kitchen and got me a glass of milk. He walked into the kitchen, and I noticed he was a little hard.

" Dem' tats looking good on you baybeh'. " he said in his southern accent up against my skin. I love it when he do that. It was turning me on a bit but I kept my composure.

I grabbed his hand and took him upstairs. " Need a massage baby ?" I asked. He shook his head and took off his clothes, he kept on his boxers.

He laid onto his back and I got the baby oil. I started to rub on his back nice and slow. " Feels good, love ? " I asked him as I continue the pace. " Mmhmm. " he replied. I guess he was feeling little uncomfortable so he turned onto his back and I noticed he was hard.

I massage everywhere on his body minus his manhood. I'll save that for last. As I am still massaging August, his left hand now has made it's way to my vagina. He slowly rubs on my pearl and around my entrance. Ever so slowly he eased a finger or two into my wetness. I let out little moans out of my mouth.

While I am just enjoying this, I realized I gave in before he gave in. I didn't care after all so I took my panties off and slid off August's boxer then I slid down his manhood.

My hole was tight, he lifted me up and put a little oil on the tip of his manhood for me to slid down quickly. Once all I made it to the bottom. I knew for sure I was taking in control. I was riding so hard to the point where I knew he would bust inside of me in any minutes.

I continue to ride him, as he gripped my hip and then took me side way, then fucked me that way. I felt him deep inside of me. 

" Yess, Yessss baby. " I moaned. I was loving this position. He continue to fucked the hell out of me.

We took a break, I was out of breathe and everything. I heard slow jams coming from the living room and I just threw on a t-shirt and went downstairs. I noticed August was in the kitchen cutting up fruits so I joined. He looked at me and bit his lips.

I sat right on the counter and then he got in between my legs. He started feeding me fruits right along with whipped cream and chocolate. We both started licking things off each other then got horny all over again.

August slid right inside of me. He was going a slow pace and then he picked it up. I grabbed his neck as he picked me up. He started bouncing me on his manhood and I felt myself closing on him. 

" Auugggusssst, h-hereeee it comessss " I said as I was coming all on his manhood.

 " FUCK KAI, It's coming again. " he said as he was going so fast inside of me. 

" YESSSSSSSSSS" I moaned. We both slid down on the floor trying to catch our breathe.

We looked into each other eyes and I knew for sure he wanted this relationship. " I love you August. " I said to him and he kissed my forehead

" I love you, Kai. " he said, then he lifted up my shirt, " I love you too baby, see you in nine months. " he said to my belly as I realized this nigga bust in me twice.

____________________________________

Kai, Thanks for requesting. I hoped you enjoyed it. Sorry you had to wait 3 wks.

Still accepting requests.

- Janiece