Mr. Alsina

Dedicated To Imanni
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright settle down, now class" Mr. August walked in class saying.

Mr. August is the youngest teacher here in Creative and Performance Academy of New Orleans. He is so fine, and every women wants him including the old bitties that work here too. Some of these little girls be drooling over him too, but he don't even be paying them any mind. He know his heart belongs to me.

I was chatting with my girls and we was talking what was going to happened in the next few days.  "Miss Imanni, I am trying to teach a class and I hear you jittering about nothing important. So I am going to need all of your eyes facing me" Mr. August said.

We all just laughed at him and continue our conversation while he continue teaching. I guess we got louder because I ain't know he was behind me until all the girls looked at him and was quite. "What? y'all acting like if Mr. August is behind me. He's not going to do nothing but sit here and teach these damn kids how to sing," I told my girls.

"Oh is that really?" he said as I turned around and seen him really standing behind me, he bent down to my level and looked me right in my eyes. "Stay after class, Miss Imanni, I need to talk with you" he said very seductively but I don't think anybody knew what he meant. 

The hour and half the bell finally rung and I was trying to mix in the with crowd to leave because I was starving. "I see you trying to leave Imanni, come back here for a second" he said with his strong ass accent.

I slowly walked back into his room and he shut the door plus he closed the curtains." You know you've been a bad girl lately and I haven't gave you punishment for that" he said going in his draws, "Drop your panties" he said very demanding,

I drop my panties to my ankle and stepped right out of them. He gave me this weird looking thong that had a little bullet on it. "Put it on then put your panties on top" he said. I did everything he told me to do. "We are going to have some fun throughout the day, and you better not take it off until we get home" he said. 

He turned on the bullet and I instantly jumped from the pleasure. "No baby, don't do this to me. I'll wait until we get home" I said "Nope, I want to do this, I want that pussy wet for me when we reached home because you are going to get it" he said

I walked out of class, and he smirked at me then he turned it on and I had to hold the locker for my balance. This pleasure was going to take over me at some point. I missed my lunch so Mr. Alsina wrote a note for me for the next class. 

As I was sitting in the back of the class trying to pull the bullet off of my pearl, I felt this instant vibration and I had to hold onto the desk.

"Shit" I moaned, I started rocking my hips around in the circle and I couldn't take it anymore. I raised my hands "Yes Imanni" the teacher said "May I used the restroom" I asked as I was feeling myself close and about to come 

"We only have 20 minutes before school is over but I see you struggling so go ahead" she said and I hauled ass out the class to the bathroom, once I made there, I locked the door and sat on the floor and I let the waves of pleasure take over me.

I was on the ground shaking very hard. He finally turned the damn thing off and I felt my panties soaked. I got up and I opened the door to greet Mr. August.

"You ready baybeh?" he asked. I shook my head and went to grab my things and then we bounced. Once home, he took all my clothes of in quick seconds and he took his clothes off too. He grabbed my hair and took me upstairs. He pushed me onto the bed and rammed himself right in my wetness.

"Yess Mr. August !!" I moaned as he was pounding the shit out of me. "You've been a bad girl lately and I am going to give it to you" He yelled still stroking me. He bent my legs like a pretzel position and was going harder and deeper inside of me.

"Shit girl, yo shit super wet" he moaned. He pulled out and then he pushed me up against the wall and started going crazy. "Bring that shit back" he said smacking my ass. I tired to go back but I couldn't so he went harder on me.

Then August got me in the position where I am laying on my neck upside down and he rammed himself right back in, I felt my walls closing again. "Augiie, slow down" I said moaning and hitting him to stop but it didn't work. 

" ITS CC-COMMIINNGGGG " I moaned so loud. "Fuck Baby, It's Coming!!!" he moaned and we came together. He laid down next to me. "Next time you are naughty, I got something else for you,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Imanni Love, I Hope You Enjoy This. Thanks For Requesting.

Janiece O

Still Accepting Requests.