Freaks

Dedicated To Brianna
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

August

As the room filled up with moans and orgasms. I continue to pound my girl. "YESS AUGUST, RIGHT THERE!!!" she moaned out loud while holding on to me. I grabbed onto her waist and continue my way in deeper into her.

"FUCK, AUGGGIIIIEEEE" she moaning. I am trying to cover her mouth because I don't want her to wake up my roommate. I'm pounding right into her harder than ever, and her nails digging right in my back as she scratching my back.

Fuck Bri, here it comes." I said jerking back and forth in her. Next thing you know it exploded everywhere. My cum was coming out of her. She stuck her fingers right in her hole and licked it. I looked at her and smiled.

"Another round?" she asked. Lord knows I love my girl. She a freaky one that'll I keep. " You know it baby girl." I said.

She started playing with herself and I was beating my meat watching her. She got up and left, now I don't want that nigga seeing whats mines and shit. So I got up and followed her, she was on the couch playing with it.

Next thing you know I see her hands rubbing around in a circle around her button. I knew for sure my girl was getting herself worked up. I'm just sitting here watching her while my dick get extremely hard, I wanna bang her.

I sat on the coffee table and she got right on top and started bouncing on me. She picked up the pace and went faster. I was had my head tilted back in pleasure. "Damn Girl" I said squeezing on her ass making her go faster.

"Damn baby, ride that dick" I said while smacking her ass. She continue to ride til she was tired. I carried her to the couch and i sat there and let her finished riding me. She looked tired so I pushed her off of me and she fell on the floor, I grabbed her legs and I rammed myself inside of her and started to fuck her hard.

"DAMN AUGUST, RIGHT THERE DADDY" she moaned.

I was going faster than ever. All of a sudden she was squirting every where very hard, And I never made a girl squirt. So I was screwing her fast and started to rub on her pearl. I was still going faster she kept hitting me to get off of her but I couldn't help but love the feeling.

"Shit, here it comes Bri." I said coming inside of her while she was playing with her pearl to get her rocks off. "AUUGGGGIIIEEEEE" she screamed and I slid right out of her. She squirted so hard, it looked like she pissed everywhere.

"Y'all really should just become porn stars" my roommate said. "We heard everything" his girlfriend said. I grabbed my girl and went back to our room.

"One more round" she asked while rubbing my dick. I smiled at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brianna Love, I Hope This Is Freaky Enough For You. Thanks For Requesting.

( I Am Still Accepting Requests. If You Have A Song You Would Like To Request, Just Message Me )

Janiece O.