Wedding Night

Dedicated To Ryan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan

I was staring out the window in our hotel room. I couldn't believe I am his wife. I became Ryan Alsina couple hours ago. I was looking at this huge rock on my finger and I was looking down at my wedding dress. I really couldn't believe the fact I actually got married out of all my thot ass friends.

I was still looking out the window and I felt August's tender kisses on my shoulder. It felt really good and I knew we was going to do it tonight, I actually wanted to do it. It's going to be my first time, and I was really happy the fact that he was willing to wait until we were married to do this.

August and I dated for 9 years, not once did he ever try to forced me to have sex. It has been brought to my attention that August was still kissing on my shoulders and sliding my wedding dress down.

I turned to face him and then we slowly smashed our lips against each other. It was nice and slow. Once I was out of my dress, he carried me to the bed and laid me down not breaking the kiss. I was really loving this moment, as I was laying on the bed, I watched August take off every piece of clothing item he had on. He left on his boxer and let me say, when I saw his manhood, my eyes felt like they were going to fall out of it's sockets.

He chuckled a bit, he must of saw what I was looking because he started to smirk. All I know he was hovering my body, leaving trail kisses going down on me. Once he got down there, she slowly slid of my white thong and he kissed my womanhood ever so gently and that sent this shock waves through my body.

August slowly started to lick my pearl, and I felt myself getting wetter. This feeling I was experiencing was the best, I mean I have gotten my twat licked but not like the way August is doing it. I held his head very still so he could just stay in that one position. He stiffened his tongue and I felt my walls closing so I rocked my hips up and down on the tip of his tongue really fast to the point where I felt strong waves through my body as I was coming, my body shook rapidly as I felt my juices flowing out of me. 

"Yessssss Babyyyyyyyyyyy" 

He smiled and then he stood up, now his manhood was fully standing and I was swallowed really hard because of what I heard, it's a horrible feeling when you lose your virginity to someone big and I have to say this, but my husband is huge and I am started to second guess this shit.

" I'll be gentle baby, I can see all the nervousness in your eyes". He grabbed my legs closer to him and unsnapped my bra then started to slowly suck on my nipples. "Play with that while I prepare myself". I was kinda confused a bit, like how the hell you play with it, then after awhile I got, I was rubbing my pearl with the tip of my finger and I was going extremely fast. I felt my walls closing again, and next thing you know I was coming once again but not as hard as I was the first time.

"Damn baby, that's the second time you done came." 

I looked at him and smiled. I realized he didn't have his boxers on now, and his dick was all out in the open. We started kissing all over again, we both laid back but he was on top of me. I was so into the kissing, I didn't even know he had his man at my entrance, he slowly started to slide right in me

"FUCK!!!" 

He started to kiss me again, because he knew I was going to start backing away. After  minutes what felt like hours, he was finally fully inside of me, he sat there for forty-five seconds just for me to be adjusted to his size.

He slowly started to grind and it was painful, I just hope all the other sex we have done be like this. The pain was slowly starting to fade and another feeling was being rushed through my body like never before. All I knew I was feeling the best feeling, he was moaning in my ear and I knew he was enjoying this as much as I was.

"Damn girl" ..... He was still going slow inside of me and I wanted to feel him deeper than what he was doing "Deeper baby, go deeper" as I was saying this he was going deeper, and I was loving it. My eyes was in the back of my head and my head was tilted to side,

I was loving this so much and I was happy I was experiencing it with my husband. "FUUCCCKKKK" It was getting too good. He slid right out of me and I was getting upset " All fours now!" I love it when he get controlling.

I got on all fours and I arched my back "Damn bae, didn't know you can arch your back" he slid right back in and he was banging me really hard plus deeper.

"Right there bae, you found my spot" he was really banging my spot and I was so about to come. I felt my walls closing for the third time and I knew for sure I was going to be tired if I went more rounds. I was coming but he kept going. "Let me ride bae"

He got on his back and his son was poking up ready for me to slide right down on it, once I was fully down on it, I started to ride like never before. I guess I was doing the job right because he kept his eyes close moaning to himself. While I was riding him, his manhood kept coming out of me and then when I was put back in, it was really slippery. Damn I must be getting wet as shit for him. I continue to ride him until I was tired. 

He pushed to the side and then started going faster sideways, I was loving it.

" I'm coming again!!!" Next thing you know, he exploded all inside of me. I came so hard I didn't even know I could squirt because it went everywhere.

" I Love You Mrs. Alsina" ... "I Love You More Mr. Alsina

We cuddled then we drifted off to sleep. "Wait, what do you mean again?"

"Go to sleep Ryan"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan I Hoped You Enjoyed This.

Still Accepting Requests

Jece O,