I Had No One

This Is Dedicated To Sasha Baby. Here's Your Part Two!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Sasha

It's been 5 months ever since the incident with my mother. She was abusing me and she was also taking her boyfriend's side. The day my so called mother abused and kicked me out, August came and rescued me. He treated my wounds and he moved me into his house and he didn't have to do that. My father passed away and that when she became all messed up in the head.

Right now August and I are expecting our first child. It's a boy and he very excited. August watches my very moves, he doesn't want nothing to happen to me. He even go me in the school I wanted to go to, but I am taking their classes online.

My mother tried to apologies to me but I wasn't having it. Don't wait until I am doing so much better than you and want to be back in my life. Somehow she found out I was expecting a baby, she came over and begged me to come home and I told her no.

August and I was out and we was enjoying ourselves. I got phone call from some unknown person and I wasn't going to answer it. I felt bad not answering it and it could have been my mother but I am still pissed at her for doing those things to me.

I received another unknown phone call "Hello, this Sasha speaking, how may I help you?"

Whoever called me was silent for a minute, and they finally spoke " Is this Sasha Sledge?" the person said

"Yes, this is she... Who am I speaking to" I asked. They went silent again and then finally spoke again, ''This is one of the nurse here at Love Our Angels Hospital, your mother was brought here into the hospital an hour ago" She said.

I got up out my sit and walked to the car, and I was crying. I didn't even mean to leave August in the mall but I couldn't take this. "Is she okay?" I asked,

"Miss Sledge , your mother is very lucky to be alive right now. She tried to overdose herself. Do you know why sje tried to do that?" the nurse asked. I did know why but I wasn't going to tell the nurse so she can write this and then send my mother to a crazy house and shit.

I love my mother to death for her to be sent there. "No, I do not know but I am on my way there" I told her hanging up.

August walked to car and kissed me. "Are you okay baby?" he asked, I looked at him and started my water works again. He kissed them away and lifted my head up , "Whats the matter with my lady?" He asked again.

"My mother is in the hospital. She tried to kill her by overdosing. Can we go see her?" I asked him. He shook his head yeah and we were on our way to the hospital. I had so many questions in my head to ask her.

We arrived at the hospital and we went to the front desk. "Asia Sledge" I asked for (Sorry I Don't Know Mommy Name Lol).

"Room 250" She replied. As we walking to her room, August started feeling on me. He knows when I am down, I need some love and kisses. Next thing you know, August pressed stop on the elevator and came close to me.

"We only have 10 minutes before the elevator move."He said. He started kissing me, and fingering me on the elevator. I was kinda scared that the security was going to be waiting on us outside the elevator.

August was pumping his fingers in and out of me really fast and I felt my walls closing around her fingers. He was going faster and faster. I finally reached my climax and all my juices flowed out of me onto his fingers. He cleaned me up.

"Everything is going to be okay baby, you got Aj and I and that's all you'll ever need." He said then kissed my forehead.

The elevator door opened and we walked to my mother's room. There she lay with all these IV's in her body, cleaning her out. I just stared at her, I couldn't believe she would take her own life away.

"Go talk to your mother bae and forgive her. Everyone deserves a second chance." He said in the crook of my neck. I thought about what he said and then I walked into her room. She looked at me and smiled. She grabbed for my hands and I sat next to her.

"Why mommy?" I asked with tears coming down my face. My pregnant ass always crying. My mother looked at the ceiling like she don't know either.

"I hate myself. I should have never let Richard take over me like that, I should have never put my hands on you. Your father didn't beat you and I shouldn't either. I made a promise to him that I would never put my hands on any child we made together. I broke that promise." She said. She started crying hard and I just wiped her tears. " I am soo sorry baby, I never meant to put my hands on you" She added. "It's not a day that go by, that I don't think of your father, I miss him" she said

I couldn't helped but smile, I finally got my apology from my mother. "Mommy I forgive you. You have to change your life around" I said to her kissing her forehead. August walked in and handed her the flowers he bought her. He is so sweet, and that is why I love him so much.

"August, you take care of my daughter and my grand kid. I'll be around once I get out of rehab. You have her father and I blessings for anything and everything." my mother said to him.

"Thank you ma'am and you get well soon." He said

A Year Later . . . . .

Sasha

I gave birth to a healthy baby boy AND girl. Instead of me having a baby boy, I ended up having boy and girl. I am so thankful for that. August Anthony Alsina Jr and Samara Marie' Alsina. August and I got married when the twins were 5 months.

My mother went to rehab and completed her treatment and came back into my life as a strong woman. She got her job back at the company she once worked for. My life has been on a rocky path, but if I didn't meet my husband, I would have been on the street somewhere. By the way, Richard got locked up, came to find out, he was trying to overdose my mother. Sick BASTARD!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Sasha I hoped you enjoy it. Thanks for requesting. If you guys didn't read her first story, its under August Alsina Imagines Book One "I Have No One". Go check it out then come read this.

I am accepting all requests.

- Jece Orianna'