His Assistant

This Is Dedicated To Recola (Your First Day Outfit Is Above This)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I walked into The Alsina Enterprise, I got a little nervous. "Goodmorning Ms. Anderson" Ms. Leslie said as I was approaching her. "Goodmorning, Ms. Leslie." I said as I was signing in. August had a shit load of thing to do today and I was going to accompany him.

Today is August first time seeing me, when we did the interview it was on the phone so he never saw me yet. I was wearing a nude dress along with some nude heels. My favorite gold accessories and a bold red lips. My hair was curly, I had pinned them too tight or something.

"Ms. Anderson, Mr. Alsina will be down to start his day with you." The lady said. I nodded my head. I got up and made sure I had my iPad mini 3 , my cell phone, and my flats, just in case my feet start bothering.

"Damn, that's my assistant?" I heard Mr. August asking Ms. Leslie as she was trying to get her work done. I moved my single curl out my face just to admire him, and I sure can say he is fine as hell.

"How are you, Ms. Anderson" August said as he walked closer to me.

Once I looked into the eyes of the man I would be working for, I knew for sure I would fall in love with him at some point of this job.

8 Months Later . . . . . . . . . . . . .

" Why are you so moody? " August said to me. That was a really good question, lately I have been moody. One night, I just got mad out of no where and cursed august out. He had to literally tame me by giving me some love.

"August, come fuck me real quick" I said seductively. He looked at me like something was wrong with me. "What, come on" I said to him motioning him to come closer so I could take all them clothes off of him.

We made it to the room and started to take each other clothes off real fast. "Inside of me, NOW!" I said quickly because I needed to feel him.

He had me up against the wall and he lift one leg up over his shoulder and slid right in me. "YESSS" I said. it was feeling so good. I never felt like this any other time we would have sex. The feeling was great. "Ssss-sshit bae" I moaned biting on his ear making him go faster.

"Yo shit is good girl." he grunted. He was pounding the shit outta me and I was about to explode but I could wait.

"BAEE, that's my spot" I said as he was going faster. I felt my my legs began to shake and I knew it was time. "AUGGIIEEEEE" I screamed in pleasure while he was still going harder.

"FUCKKKKK BAEE" he said nutting inside of me. He slide right out and I slid right down to the ground, while my legs was still shaking. He got up and went to the bathroom to grab something. " I think you should take this" he said giving me a box

I looked at it and realized it was a pregnancy test. What on Earth is August doing with a box of pregnancy test. I didn't even bother to ask him, I just got up and went to the bathroom to take it.

Few moments later, the test revealed . . . . . . . . . . .

-

-

" + "

I looked at the test to make sure I was looking at it right. "Well what does it say?" August said walking in. I just looked at him shocked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recola, I hope you enjoyed this. Thanks for requesting.

( I am still accepting requests. If you have song you like and want to write about it. Message me here)

Janiece O.