Only August

Well, I was upstairs in my room watching my favorite show and August was downstairs chilling with his brothers, getting high as usual.

I heard footsteps coming and I already know it August's high ass.

" Babyyyy " he said falling on the bed. " What baby " I said keeping my eyes on the television. Little did I know, he was already playing with me.

I had my eyes in the back of my head. " Don't stop bae. " i said as I was trying to get situated. August quickly pulled my pajama pants down, along with my thong, totally taking me by surprise. Without saying anything August picked me up and sat me on his shoulders, and my back against the wall with my pussy directly in his face.

I looked down at August and put my hands on the top of his head. He didn't hesitate and the moment I felt his lips wrap around my pearl, I moaned softly gripping his curls in my hand.

To this day, August was still my freak and he never failed to amaze me when it came to sex.

My back was stiff against the wall as he put in work, his hands on top of my thighs. His tongue was going all over the place, he would flicker it over my pearl, circle it, twirl it, anything possible to make me swell against him.

I moaned softly, not wanting the boys to hear me, but I was well on my way. He must have thought about this all day, this was not random.

August pulled his mouth from my pearl and looked up at me, "Come on my face." He mumbled squeezing my thighs in his hands.

"Go." I whispered, pushing his head back in-between my legs.

August licked his lips before he wrapped his lips back around my pearl, sucking the hardest he could.

My legs trembled around his neck, and within seconds I felt myself letting go, continuous moans rolling softly off my tongue. My body was taken over by pleasure as I continued to push August's head against me.

August popped his lips off my pearl and used his whole tongue to lick everything up from the bottom to the top. He let my thighs go and held his arms up.

"Come on." August mumbled, his breathing heavy.

Carefully I laid on my back, catching my breathe, and my knees shaking from the orgasm.

August ripped out of his clothes quickly, once he was naked he got on the bed and laid down, "Hop on, it's free." He smirked, gripping his dick by the base. He wiggled it around a little and looked at me with a corny smile on his face, his dimples deep.

I laughed and rolled my eyes and brought my legs around him. I put my hands flat on his chest, looking down at him as I lowered myself onto his dick.

Every inch of him entered me deep, causing me to let out a short breath.

"Hm." August grunted. He kept a tight grip on my hips as he helped me bounce up and down on him. His dick poked me deep, and my walls sucked him up perfectly, the smoothness of his skin rubbing against mine drove my body insane.

"Shit" I moaned

I laid my body flat on August's and tucked my face in the crook of his neck as I bounced my womanhood on his manhood. His hands were gently holding onto my ass, so when I came down, his hands grazing my skin sent tickling shots all throughout my body.

"Bounce on it baby." August moaned, his breathing heavy.

I moaned softly and kept a steady bounce on his manhood. Clapping noises filled the room along with my small whines and August's faint grunts.

August suddenly squeezed my body, stopping me from bouncing. He lifted his knees and spread his legs just enough so he could ram his manhood inside of me, as hard as he could.

Our bodies clapped together roughly, my moans loud sounding more like cries as August put everything into his thrusts.

" Here it comes baby " he said as he was holding me.

With the last thrust coming in, August' manhood slipped out of me, sliding my up my womanhood and we coming at the same time.

" FUCKKKKK " I moaned out loud.

We both laid there out of breathe. I already know they gone talk about this shit.

The Very Next Day

" She was like " Yess Baby ". " Chris said while talking and August had a smile plastered all over his face.

" Stop talking about me. " I said laughing walking the house.

_____________________________

Hope You Enjoyed This Jasmine, Thanks For Requesting.

Still Accepting Requests.

- Janiece