Birthday Surprise

It's my birthday and I am ready to turn up. My boyfriend, August didn't even plan anything. Ain't that some shit, he always wanna plan something but when its my birthday, he doesn't wanna plan anything.

I was getting ready for my day. I knew August's dumbass wasn't home so I thought I treat myself shopping. I hopped right in the shower and did my hygiene. I got dress and then went downstairs to a kitchen full of balloons.

I noticed August left his black card here. Usually he let me hold it when I am going shopping on line. I heard my phone in my bag and I seen that I had text from August.

MyKing❤️👑: Go shopping. Bills on me. I luh' you girl.

Aw, bae didn't really have to that. I took his card and his Range Rover. I was happy, this is what I really wanted to do and I got it.

I shopped for a really long time and I was tired. So I headed home and got some rest. I know I slept for a good 3 hours because I remember coming home at 5:15pm. I felt all this movements and I wasn't digging the feeling. I just wanted to be comfortable.

I slowly rose out of the bed and made my way downstairs. I saw roses on the floor and a table lit dinner. I seen August cooking in the kitchen with slow jams playing lowly so it wouldn't wake me. I walked behind him and wrapped my arms around him.

" Hey baby " I said lowly kissing his bare back. He turned around and face me. " Hey Love. Happy Birthday baby " he said giving me a passionate kiss on my lips.

" You look good baby " he said looking at me up and down while he was biting his lips. I really didn't have nothing sexy on. When I looked down to realized what I was wearing. I had on this black lace dress that was hugging all my curves. So he was doing all that movement just to get this dress on.

I smirked at him and then gave him another kiss. He made our plates then he bought them to the table. He poured us some wine and then he dimmed the lights then lit the all of the candles.

We had our conversation here and there, but one of them stood out to me the most.

" You want a baby, Lashawn? " I heard August ask me. I stared at him and swallowed my wine. " Yes, I do baby. "  I replied.

All I know he came over to me and then he picked me up bridal style, carried me right to our room.We was kissing very intensely and I knew I was getting wetter by the second we kissed. We made it to our room and he went into the bathroom, all I know I heard the water running in the bathroom and I thought this nigga was going to leave me hanging.

He came back out and took everything off of me and then he took his clothes off too. He carried me to the tub and we sat in the hot water for a few minutes in peace.

 August sat me on top him in the water and we started kissing, after awhile it got real intense. The steaming hot water was making us really horny so he carried me right out the tub without breaking the kiss up.

I wanted to be on top, so I pat the bed for him to lay down and he did. We continue to make out until I got right on top of him, I started to slide down on the shaft of his dick. I was very tight, just how he like it.

"Damn baby, you are tight like crazy." He said with his eyes closed.

I started riding faster, and harder. I guess I wanted rough sex and that's what I am going to get from daddy. I rode him until I was tired. Moments later, he realized I was slowing down.

We switched position and he was top, he slid right in very slowly. I wanted to feel pleased and loved. He started kissing my neck while he was stroking in and out of me very slowly. I was moaning like crazy.

"Auggie, that's my spot baby!" I said moaning. I was grabbing his back. August ain't never have me feeling like this before and I was most definitely loving it.

After awhile of him being on top of me, he gripped me up and took my ass to the bathroom, and sat my ass on the sink. He slid right back inside and I gripped up his back and started scratching, I knew he felt the burning sensation but I didn't care. This shit was feeling good for me to even realized that it's burning him.

He was still stroking in and out of me, I was calling his name and everything

"AUGGIE, FUCK THIS PUSSY UP" I said holding on to him.

I felt my walls close in and I knew for sure I was going to bust this big load and I knew it had a lot of pleasure coming with it. Minutes later, the waves of pleasure were taking over my body and I was shaking.

He carried me to the bed with his dick inside of me, and still was stroking. After few strokes, he let all his juice flow inside of me and I laid there out of breathe. 

" I luh' you baby girl. " he said gripping me up. " I love you too baby. " I replied with my eyes starting to close.

This was the best birthday ever !!!
_______________________________________

Lashawn, I hope you enjoy this. Thanks for reqesting.

I am starting my imagines again. If you have an imagine in mind, inbox me.

- Janiece 

August Alsina Imagines Book Two |ENDED|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें