danger ii.

Taehyung POV

I didn't like how thick the air was.

After going to the apartment me and the boys were staying in and putting the Pho in the fridge, we all left for the stadium to do soundcheck. But there was a tenseness surrounding everyone that made the air thick with tension. I asked Rose what was wrong,  and she replied that Euphoria's boyfriend was visiting, who always brought tension to the circumstamnces.

I took something of a back seat to the occurrences following the concert, being told by Namjoon and Yoongi that there should be a maximum of three people there, considering what was probably happening, so Hoseok, Jin, Jimin and myself went back to our apartment.

Jin and Jimin went to bed, but JHope insisted I warm up the Pho I had made, so he could eat some. I did, and sat at the table with him, swirling the spoon around slowly in the hot liquid. Hoseok finished his, then after watching me for fifteen minutes, took my bowl and poured the soup back into the pot as he asked,

"What's making you look so sad and sick?" I sighed, leaning forward and resting my chin on my hands.

"Rose." Hoseok raised his eyebrows, sitting down and resting his chin in his hands in the stereotype for girls saying to each other, "Spill the details".  I shook my head and started to explain.

"She's extremely talented, intelligent, kind, charismatic and beautiful. I think I really like her, but I don't know if she likes me back." Hoseok nodded.

"Well how does she act around you? That you can see." He asked.

"Comfortable, happy and talkative. The same as she does around all of us."

"Wrong!" He exclaimed, making me jump at the volume of his voice.

"What?"

"She is constantly watching you. She observes everything you do, but when you look at her, she looks away quickly because she doesn't want you to see her staring. She likes you, don't worry." I looked down at the table, then Hoseok put a full bowl of the hot again Pho in front of me.

"Now eat, you don't need to be going hungry." I sighed jokingly and started eating, my eyes widening in surprise when I realized how good it was.

"Yeah, you and Rose cooked well." Hoseok complimented me, which made me very glad.

We stayed up until Namjoon, Yoongi and Jungkook got back, at about twelve that night. They didn't say much, but after Namjoon told us the basics of the story, Yoongi said,

"I've never seen a woman that strong and that good of a fighter." Hoseok, Namjoon, Jungkook and I all looked st Yoongi with astonishment, because the tone of admiration in his voice had never been heard by us before. He slowly noticed us staring at him, and said defensively,

"Hey, I'm allowed to like her." That was a mistake.

"Hyung you LIKE her?!" Jungkook exclaimed, very loudly in his excitement. Hoseok and Namjoon winced, but Yoongi just sighed.

"Yes. Is it such a surprise?" He answered with a question of his own, looking at us with legitimate curiosity.

"Uh, yes." Namjoon answered.

"You're never interested in women. All you're interested in is sleeping, eating and performing well." A sleepy Jin added, coming out from his room and plopping on the couch next to Namjoon and Hoseok. Yoongi nodded in acknowledgement of the truth, then said,

"I like her and I will get her to be mine some day. Goodnight." He turned and went into his room, leaving the rest of us to stare at each other in shock.

"Where is the Yoongi we knew?!" I exclaimed, not too loudly.

"Changing, apparently." Namjoon said, then Jin spoke,

"Oh yeah that reminds me. When are you guys, except Jungkook, going to speak up and tell Rose and Valeria you like them?" Namjoon and myself stared at Jin, then I stammered,

"Well sh-she probably won't be able to do anything of that sort until Euphoria has recovered, you know,  a-and..." I trailed off, trying to think of another reason to not tell Rose I liked her, and Namjoon continued for me,

"And they'll probably go back to Ireland for at least a year to help Euphoria recuperate so we won't be able to see them too much, so it should probably wait, a while." Jin looked at us with one eyebrow raised.

"So you're scared of telling them." He stated, and we both nodded.

"Well I already told Melody I like her, and Jungkook can't exactly tell Euphoria he likes her, at least not for a while." At this juncture, Jungkook was zoned out and just staring at nothing, and I realized how hard everything that was going on must have been. I moved over and sat next to him, and he leaned against me. I put my arm over his shoulder, then Namjoon moved over and did the same.

"It always gets a lot harder, right before it gets a lot easier." Namjoon assured him, and he just nodded.

Somehow, we four ended up falling asleep there, and we luckily didn't have anything to do the next day, so we slept until after twelve in the afternoon. The only reason we woke up then, was because someone knocked on the door.

Namjoon got up, dislodging me and Jungkook from leaning on him, making us fall on top of each other.

Namjoon POV

Us four got woken up by a knock on the door, and I knew from past experience that none of my fellow singers would answer the door. So, I got up and made my way to the door, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes as I did. I opened the door and saw Valeria and Honey standing there, looking a bit worse for wear.

"Morning." I said, not completely functioning yet.

"Morning. Sorry to wake you up, but there are two things we had to do. First, we won't be able to finish the concert. We're taking Euphoria back to Ireland until she's fully recovered, and won't be doing much if anything in the music industry." Valeria said,  and I nodded in understanding.

"That is a good idea. We will miss you." Valeria smiled at that, then Honey spoke.

"We also have a little bit of an odd request. Euphoria won't change out of the sweater Jungkook gave her, and we know she probably won't for a few months, so could we possibly borrow another one for her to wear while the other one gets washed?"

"Yeah, let me just ask Jungkook." I turned and said,

"Hey, Kook, can Euphoria borrow another sweater?" Jungkook looked up at me, nodded, then got up and went into his room. He returned quickly with a light brown sweater in his hands, and gave it to Honey.

"Thank you, very much. Oh, this is our address, come and see us when you can. Euphoria isn't scared of you, don't worry, she kept asking where you all were when she woke up." Valeria said, giving me a piece of paper.

"That reminds me." Honey muttered, digging around in her pockets. She brought out a small envelope, holding it out to Jungkook. He took it,  nodding in thanks.

"We have to go, our flight leaves in about three hours. Goodbye, we hope to see you soon." They bowed, then turned and walked away.

I went back inside, and found that the formerly sleeping members were now awake in the living room, looking more sad than a deflated balloon.

"Whoa, I don't know the last time all of you looked this sad at the same time. Is it for the same reason?" I asked, and they nodded. I sat on the couch next to Jin, and we both sighed.

"How far we've come, to be this sad at girls leaving." Taehyung said, and we all looked at each other, before bursting into laughter.