danger

TRIGGER WARNING.

Namjoon POV

I had the horrible feeling. The awful feeling you get in the pit of your stomach when you meet someone and you just know, something bad will happen eventually because of them.

It started when me, Jin and Jimin saw Euphoria's boyfriend leaning against the wall by the girls' apartment door. He didn't look very respectable at all, with all of his tattoos and piercings, and I could tell neither Jimin or Jin liked the look of him either. Thank goodness Jungkook hadn't come along, or there would have been real trouble right then and there.

Lilac POV

I noticed an uneasy look on Namjoon's face when the BTS boys all arrived at the stadium, and I could sympathize. Ever since learning that Euphoria's excuse of a boyfriend was here, a nervous feeling in my core had been growing and growing. Rose felt the same way, as I knew she had for the long two years they had been dating, and we weren't nearly as happy go lucky as we normally were.

Time passed, and soon Rose, Hope and I saw Melody and Valeria walking towards us, with a familiar, tall, feminine figure. I gasped and exclaimed in unison with Rose,

"Claire!" And ran forward. The tall, brown haired young woman caught us both in a warm hug, and afterward hugged Hope.

"Eonnie, what are you doing here?" I asked. Claire Ford, as the woman was named, smiled and replied,

"I was needed, so I came. Hopefully, the situation has been resolved." She gave an insinuating look to Melody and I immediately understood why Claire was with us.

"Oh." Was all I said, and it was simultaneous with Rose. Then Claire said, changing the subject smoothly,

"Won't you introduce me?" And gestured towards Jimin, Namjoon and JHope, who had come up behind us.

"Claire, this is Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin and Jung Hoseok. Guys, this is Claire Ford, basically our oldest oldest sister. She was the oldest daughter of our first and last foster family, and she's been our sister since then. She's the oldest of all of us, as well as her own family." Valeria explained, and they all shook her hand politely, making small talk easily, as Claire spoke Korean fluently.

Time passed quickly and it was almost time for our concert, but Euphoria wasn't there. I was getting more and more scared, as were all of my sisters. We did the concert without her, managing to act like everything was fine, then our panicked selves congregated in the changing room. We had changed into jeans, boots and t shirts, and we were somewhat just panicking over it until Rose realized something.

"Girls! I gave Euphoria a necklace that had an active tracking device in it, and she promised to wear it every time she went out with Kang-Min. I have it on my phone, we can track her that way."

Rose took out her phone and we gathered around her tightly, waiting anxiously for the app to work. It did, and when Melody, Honey, Hope and Valeria saw where it was, they drew in sharp breaths quickly, looking at each other with strong concern.

"There's no way she would go there willingly." Valeria muttered, and the three older sisters nodded in agreement.

"Wherever it is she is, we all have to go." I spoke quickly, not willing to be left out of helping our sister. Melody sighed and said,

"Alright but you have to do absolutely everything we say, got it? If you don't there is a strong possibility you will get killed." Rose and I nodded in understanding, then we all hurried out of the stadium. Before we left, however, I saw Honey and Valeria subtly strapping on their belts. Their belts which held throwing knives, which they could use to maim seriously, as well as kill. That was when I started to realize how serious the situation was. And how angry they were.