Jandi: almost always she avoids it. She get bad rashes. Even if she eat it that'll be too little never could be a steak! And always take medicines for that.

"If  this is the fact then why didn't she tell me that day." Jihoo thought to himself.

Ella joined them.

Ella: "sorry for making you wait."

Woobin: "a pretty lady like you can always be forgiven. "

Ella: thanks a lot.

They finished their lunch and left for sight seeing.

.
.
.

Ella's P.O.V.

After lunch we went for sight seeing. Two girls joined us. Jandi used to tell me about girls joining them. Guess she was talking about them. Looked like they're close. I wonder why there's two girls. I mean there could have been one or even three or four! This TWO actually make things fall in place. As in one to accompany Woobin and other for Jihoo! Huh! It's really pis.ing me off. Like seriously! So what am I here for? Just to show!

"You okay? Why are you turning red?" Gaeul asked.

"A..h nothing. Guess the sun. "I said hurriedly.

"Then what about the bottle?" Woobin pointed to the empty bottle I was holding. Just then I noticed that I had distorted the bottle completely. I looked around to see eight pairs of eyes staring at me for an appropriate answer. Specifically Jihoo!. It's too embarrassing! I wish I was invisible right now!

"This..." I noticed a bin near. "Cause I was going to dispose it." I threw the bottle.

We returned almost at the evening. Luckily those girls took a break.

"Aah... I'm so tired." Jandi said.

"Then you should've taken some rest."Junpyo said.

"How can I rest when I'm to enjoy here. I just need to charge up myself. How about some coffee?"

"Yeah that'll help tiredness." Gaeul said.

"Okay. I'll tell them." Junpyo said

"Let me come with you." Jandi said.

They brought coffee. Jihoo was passing me one when Jandi held him back.

"Ani sunbae. She doesn't like it. Give her this one. It's cold coffee."

"She's really bad with hot things." Gaeul added.

Jihoo looked at me cluelessly.

"Is it?" Woobin asked as he passed me the coffee. "Then you must not like hot guys. Ottoke?" He smirked.

"Mmm...I like cool guys!" I smiled.

.
.
.

Third P.O.V.

Soon after dinner the girls joined them. They were dancing and having fun while Jihoo kept standing aside and Ella was enjoying looking at them.
Jihoo smiled looking at Ella. She smiled back. He was about to move towards her when Woobin approached her.

"Hey beautiful! Come join us." Woobin said.

"Ani oppa. I'm fine."

"Don't reject me like this!" Woobin smiled holding her hand and took her to dance. Ella  followed him.

Jihoo didn't like it much but didn't do anything. He sat for a drink. Soon Yijeong and Junpyo joined him.

Yijeong: "It's been so long since we had fun like this."