Our thing.

I looked all over town for Regina. I couldn't find her. There was only two places I didn't check. Her house and where she kept her hearts. I decided to check where she kept her hearts because her house would be too obvious. I opened the doors and yelled "Regina? Are you in here?" No answer. "Regina?" She must be at home. I decided to go to her house I look for her there. "Emma is that you?"

"Yeah Regina. It's me. Where are you?"

"In here with the potions."

I ran to her just to make sure didn't drink anything.

"Regina. Don't worry I'm fine. Now I didn't have to choose. The other me is with Hook and they are off somewhere else. They left. So now I will always be by your side forever. I love you."

"Emma, I love you more. The only reason I said to choose Hook was because I love you and I wanted you to be happy."

"Regina, the only way I can be happy is when I'm with you."

"Emma. I love you. And the only way I can be happy is when I'm with you."

"I love you more."

"Not possible."

"Yes possible."

"Nope 'cuz I love you to the moon and back."

"I love you to the moon and beyond."

"I love you to the moon and beyond till the end of the universe."

"I love you to infinity and beyond."

"Emma, I love you to infinity and beyond and beyond that."

"Okay you win. Regina."

"Emma."

"Regina."

"Emma."

"Regina."

"Emma what are we doing?"

"I have no clue."

"Emma, maybe is saying each others name will be our thing."

"Okay."

"Okay. Emma." We both laughed. She was so beautiful.

"Regina lets go home."