The tour.

For the first stop on the tour it was the sheriffs office. "Gram, this is Emma she will be staying here for a while." She smiled after saying my name and she sounded happy. "Hi, Emma, I'm Gram, nice to meet you."

"Hi Gram, nice to meet you too." I said politely as possible. Gram and me were looking into each others eyes. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Regina getting mad "come on Emma lets go." she sounded jealous and mad. "Bye Emma and Regina." Gram said as we were out the door.

Next Regina took me to Grannys. "It feels like I was just here" I said joking around.

"Oh you have been here?"

"Yeah I was here earlier. Before I come to your house."

"Oh okay, then we can skip this part in the tour. Lets see where else can we go? Dont answer that. I'm asking myself"

"Okay"

"Oh I know lets go to Mr. Golds pawn shop."

"Okay"

"Mr. Gold, I would like you to meet Emma Swan." she said introducing me to Mr. Gold.

"Emma, Emma, Emma. What a beautiful name." Mr. Gold said.

"Thanks. Mr. Gold."

"Well we should be going. See you later Mr. Gold." Regina said pulling me out of the door.

"It was nice meeting you Mr. Gold."

"You too Emma."

We have gone to so many places and met a lot of people. Our last stop on the tour was the woods. "Regina why are we in the woods?"

"It's a surprise."

"Okay...you should know I don't like surprises."

"Oh...Well don't worry this is a good surprise. I promise you will like it." There she goes again saying this happy. I looked done at my watch. It read 12:30. Wow that was a long your. "Here we are Emma."

I looked up from my watch and I saw a panic blanket with a panic basket. "Emma, sit. How about some wine?"

"Sure. But what is this all about?"

"You will see."