Hook

"Regina, I'm going to go for a walk. I still need to talk things over." I lied. I was going for a walk to find hook. And confess that I still love him but I can't be with him. Or something. I jut needed to see him.

"Okay Emma, see you later."

I slowly walked down the stairs and saw Henry staring at me. "Emma are you and my mom dating or something?"

"Idk Henry. Maybe later in life but not now. I have to think about it. Okay?"

"Okay, but were are you going?"

"For a walk Henry, I will be back later."

As I walked out of the door, my phone buzzed, it was hook!

'Emma I need to see you. Meet me at Granny's. Please? We really need to talk.'

'Hook, I was just on my way to find you. Of course I will meet you at Granny's. I'm on my way.'

'Cool. Pun intended.'

Omg he wants to see me. Maybe he still loves me. Wait what about Regina? She needs me too. I had to make a decision. Do I want hook for a little bit or Regina for a lifetime? Since she did say I was her true love.

I was thinking about all of this while walking to Granny's.

I walked into Granny's and saw Hook sitting in a booth. He signaled me to come over to him. "Hi, I missed you were have you been for the past couple years?"

"Hi Hook, I have been in Boston. 3 years ago I decided that Storybrook wasn't a place for me so I had Mr. Gold give me a memory loss potion."

"Why would you do that?"

"To forget everything that happened here."

"What happened? You were here for a year."

"I broke the curse, I didn't belong, Regina was out to get me, she tried to give me an apple turn over and Henry ate it. She almost killed my son."

"Well do you know what she did after you left?"

"No what did she do?"

"She was super sad. She didn't show her face in three years. Everyone forgot about her. So too had Mr. Gold give her a memory loss potion."

"Why did she do that?" Did Regina love me before? Was she super sad because I left?

"She did it because she loved you. And now that your back she's happier then ever."

"She loved me?"

"Yes. Even Robin couldn't help her. She was madly in love with you."

"But Robin was one of her true loves."

"Wait Regina has two true loves?"

"Yeah. Robin and me."

"Your her true love?"

"Yeah I guess, sorry but I can't be with you. I love Regina. But I also love you. Sorry. Regina has changed. I trust her now. Even if she was trying to kill me. She just didn't want her heart broken again if I didn't love her. But I did love her."

"Emma..." I left before he finished. I ran out crying. He followed. "Emma"

"What?"

"I love you. Please stay with me?"

"I love you too. I can't promise you anything right now. Sorry."

"It's fine Swan. But if I need you I will find you."

"You can't use that my dad already owns it."

"Okay Swan than I will never stop looking and loving you. I just want you to know that I will always fight for you. I will be here. I will be your shoulder when you cry. I will be your pirate with a hook."

"And Regina will be my queen. I will find a way to be both of yours. I need you both. Sorry Hook but I need to go."

"Bye Swan"