Feelings

Following my heart. How am I supposed to do that. It would be easier if I didn't have one. Then I wouldn't love. I wouldn't care. I wouldn't have to choose. I felt a tear run down my face. Regina must have seen. She picked up my head and wiped away my tears and gave me a tight hug. "Emma I love you. What's wrong? I know your hiding something."

"Regina...this is hard for me to say. But I really didn't choose yet. I just want you to be happy and I don't want to hurt you or Hook. I love you both so much. You both mean the world to me. I want you. But yet I also want Hook. But I love you. I don't know what to do. I keep reminding myself to follow my heart but I can't follow it if it's not out of my body."

"Do you want me to take it out?"

"Idk. Because then I won't feel. I won't love you."

"Yes you will. Before me and Robin quit dating the wicked witch came to town and almost destroyed me and I gave Robin my heart and I still loved him with out it. Trust me."

"I do trust you."

"Good. Trusting me is the best thing you can do."

"Or is it?"

"What you mean?"

"I mean maybe trusting you is the worst thing I can do. Regina all my life I have been alone. Not trusting anyone. I do better when I don't trust anyone. I do better on my own. I'm not saying I don't love you. I'm saying I'm a grenade. And one day I will blow up in a million of pieces and I would like to minimize the casualties. I do love you Regina. It's just hard for me to let anyone in. My whole life I was in the foster system not knowing my parents or my family. I was alone. I built this wall protecting me from getting hurt but it was also protecting me from love. I'm not used to anyone putting me first. I'm not used to someone actually loving me. I never had anyone to love or to love me. Now I have two people that love me and I love them both and I need to choose and I don't know who to choose. Who will wipe away my tears, who will cheer me up when I'm feeling sad, who will give me unconditional love, who will give me surprise hugs, who I won't be tired of seeing everyday, who I can be free to not wear makeup in front of them and they still call me beautiful. Sorry Regina for putting you threw this. But I'm just not sure who to pick."

"Emma, you are beautiful, I will always be here for you, I will always find a way to cheer you up even when I need cheering up ,I will still make you feel good, good isn't born its made, I will always make you happy, I will always be by your side, I will always give you hugs, I will always give you love, I will always love you, I will always fight for you, I will always be your queen and you will always be my savior, I will always make you feel at home because with you am always alive, I have never fear, when am with you, you will always be the cinnamon to my hot chocolate, the horse to my carriage, the water to my pool, the happy to my happiness, what I'm trying to say is I can't live with out you, with out you I'm like a sail in a storm, with out you I have no hand to hold, with out you am a sad song. When you were gone for 3 years I was depressed then you came back and I just felt better, you made me happy. You are the most beautiful girl I have laid eyes on, please Emma I need you 'cuz I love you and I need a happy ending. And Robin died and your all I have left to live for. I love you so much Emma, to much for you to know. I love you to the moon and back."

"Regina that was beautiful just like you. I love you to the moon and back too. I think I should talk to Hook about this." After I said that I looked at the clock and it was already 10. So I decided to talk to him tomorrow.

"Yeah that seems like a good idea. Lets get some sleep."

I laid in her bed with her and she wrapped her arms around me as we fell asleep in each others arms.