How? Why?

I had to find Mary Margent and David Nolan to talk. "Mary Margent, David!

"Yes Emma?" Mary responded.

"You, you are my mom. Why did you give me up?" I was crying. I was hurt.

"Emma, I gave you up because Regina the evil queen casted a curse. I needed you to be safe. I wanted to give you a good chance."

"But how could you? Even if you didn't give me up we would have been together and I wouldn't be so close to Regina and I wouldn't love her!"

"Wait what? You love Regina? How? and why?"

"Yes I love Regina, do you have a problem with that. Sorry if she was the first one I met here when Henry found me in my apartment in Boston in 2011. Sorry if she took me on a tour since I have forgotten where everything was since I wasn't here for 3 years. Sorry if she's nice. She has changed. I trust her. But I don't trust you."

"Emma, you can trust me."

"How and why?"

"You can trust me by reading this letter. It will explain everything."

"I will read it later. But still even if I was affected by the curse we would have still been a family."

"How do you know that?"

"I know it because I would have loved you guys. We all would have been a family. I would have been on the right track. I wouldn't have met Neal. I wouldn't have had to give Henry up because I wouldn't have had him."

"But would you still love Regina"

"Idk. I may have not met her."

"How about you go to her."

"Why?"

"Because maybe you still would love her. She still loves you even though you told her to leave you alone."

"How do you know I said that?"

"I was there. Well not there but close by."

"Oh. Well yeah I'm going to get her."