Walking to Reginas house

As Regina and I walked back to her house. We were asking each other questions. "Regina, how was Henry like as a baby?"

"Well he cried a lot, only when I held him. Until one day I held him in my hands and said 'Henry, I love you. You are going to be great in life. I will always love you and I will always listen to you. No matter what you can trust me.' Ever since I said that he has been good."

"Omg. That's so cute. Like you."

"Why did you give him up?"

"I don't know. I just didn't think I could be a mom."

"Oh"

"Yeah. What does Henry like to do?"

"Oh you know, boy things. Video games."

"Same. I play video games as well. When I'm not working."

"Yeah. What type of movies do you like?"

"Adventure, action, romantic, comedy, romantic comedies. You?"

"Same. What made you stay here? I know you weren't going to."

"Actually you made me stay. Since you were so beautiful and nice to me."

"Oh. Look there's your dad."

"My dad?"

"Oh right never mind. You don't remember do you?"

"No. I never had a dad."

"Here maybe this book will help."

As soon as I touched the book all these memories came back to me. My dad being Prince Charming and my mom being Snow White just like Henry said before. All these stories are true. "Regina, stay away from me." I ran away crying.

"Emma no wait come back!"

"Regina, I love you and I shouldn't. You are the evil queen just like Henry said. I can't trust you. I'm sorry. But I just need time alone right now. I'll text you later okay?"

"Okay. But Emma you can trust me I have changed."