2 Emmas

It worked. I stepped out of the chamber after it was over. It didn't seem very long. It probably only took a couple minutes. "Mr. Gold how long was I in there?"

"An hour and a half." I was totally wrong.

"Oh. It seemed like I was only in there for a couple minutes. When will the other one come out?"

"As soon as I'm done talking to you."

That's was kinda weird. Where did Regina go? Ugh I will find her after I give half of my heart to the other Emma and tell her to get Hook. My phone has buzzed and it was Hook 'Hi Swan. How is the cloning thing working?'

'Hi Hook and it's doing great. Me and Mr. Gold are just waiting for the other Emma to come out and to find you. But there's one thing. You and Emma have to go somewhere else. Mr. Gold said that you have to leave town with the other Emma. Sorry but I guess I will never see you again but you will see me.' After I sent that back to Hook, my clone came out of the chamber. "Hi Emma. I'm Emma and this is Hook. You are going to go with him." I talked to myself. I never knew i would ever do that. I showed her a picture of Hook.

"But I don't love him"

"Yes you will. Mr. Gold, heart transplant."

After I said that Mr. Gold took out my heart and ripped it in half and gave one half to her and gave me my half of my own heart.

"Emma do you love Hook now?"

"Yes."

"Then go find him."

"Will do." She left.

"Mr. Gold that was a success."

"Yeah of course it was. Now go get your queen."

"Will do. Bye Mr. Good. And thank you."

"Your welcome Emma. Bye."