Meeting her.

I dropped Henry off to his mother. "Henry, are you okay?" His mom asked Henry concerned.

"I'm fine mom."

"Okay good. Just go to bed."

"Hi...I'm glad his fine. Thank you for bringing him home."

"No problem. I'm Swan, Emma Swan."

"Well Miss.Swan, would you like a cup of apple cider?"

"Sure." she smiled. I smiled. She's so pretty.

"Miss. Swan what do you do for a living?"

"I'm a bails-bond person. How about you?"

"I'm the mayor of this town."

"Oh cool. "

"Yeah. Are you visiting the town?"she asked me concerned, and kinda excited.

"Yeah, yeah I am. "

"Well maybe I can give you a tour. I promise it won't take to long. The town kinda small. Not much happens and your the first visitor that has been here in a long time."

"Yeah that would be great."

"Where are you staying? You can stay here if you like."

"Yeah sure. I'll stay with you. Um...I just need to go to Boston tonight. To pack more clothes and get my phone from my apartment."

"Okay, see you tomorrow then."

"Bye"

On the drive back to Boston I was thinking what is happening? Am I developing feeling for her? No, not possible. I'm straight. As straight as a line. Maybe I only like her because she's the first friend I have. Or maybe because I'm desperate. Yeah that's it. If I do like the mayor, I never got her name so it's not like I can look her up and find out what she really is like. That is a skill I have. Finding people. I only failed once. Searched for my parents. I never found them. Tear soon filled my eyes. No Emma stop. Crying is weakness.