Back in apartment 31b

Ugh that was a long drive. I need some sleep. It was 10 pm. I could at least pack and then sleep and leave back for Storybrook in at 6 and be there by 8. Yeah that's a good plan. Okay now I just need to pick out clothes. What should I bring? I know this purple blouse, black skinny jeans, purple skinny jeans, dark blue blouse, owl pajamas, fox pajamas, white and gray tank tops, bras, owl necklace, owl shirt that says 'what are you hooting about?' a fox shirt that says 'what does the fox say', more skinny jeans. I think that's good for a while. If I need more I will come back for more. Since it was just 10:30 I decided to watch 'Red Band Society' before I went to bed. 20 minutes in a couldn't keep my eyes open. I fell asleep in my big, large armchair.

*6 hours later*

I woke up and looked over to my left and looked at the clock. It read 5:30. Oh shit. I have to get ready. I put a big up of water in the microwave. Went to my room I changed into one of my pairs of black skinny jeans. Man my wardrobe really a voles around black, purple, gray, and blue. Oh yeah because there my favorite colors. I also put on my favorite shirt that said 'I mustache you a question' for some reason it's my favorite. Don't know why. And of course I put on my red leather jacket. Taking my water out of the microwave and continued to make hot chocolate. I almost forgot my cinnamon. Gotta have my cinnamon in my hot coco. As soon as I was done with my hot coco it was exactly 6. At exactly 6:01 I left for Storybrook.