Chapter 18 : Hateful

Start from the beginning

"Baby," he brushes my cheeks with his thumb and giggles. "I told you not to waste any money for me."

"I said the same to you, and yet, look at all the things you bought for me..." I point out. "And by the way, how much did you pay for me only? Hm?"

He raises his fingers up to his lips, "That's a secret."

"No, it's not," I shake my head but stand up to get hold of the presents I bought. "It is, honey. Just think about the fact that I bought this with my heart and love," he lets cheesy words out of his mouth while following me, but I turn around and hold the two bags up against his chest. "Here, this is for you, and I'm sorry for buying that only. I feel dumb and bad now..."

"Ay..." he makes a pouty and sad face while grasping the items. "Don't say that. The amount doesn't matter. It is still the most meaningful to me. Okay?" he steps closer, pecking my forehead to reassure me. "Half okay..."

He chuckles but gives a chuck under my chin. "Stop it. I haven't opened them yet, but I'm already happy as ever and ready to shower you with thousands of kisses, alright? Look at that," he traps my wrist between his fingers in a gentle manner to lift my hand up to his robust chest, and he flattens the palm of it on it as our eyes met once I felt his hard and fast heartbeat. "See what you cause to me? You make me as excited and happy like a teenage boy on his first date."

I laugh uncontrollably, feeling soft at the sound of his adorable words that never miss but to make me melt. "Now I'm going to open them, but I need you to hold me tight in case I faint," he pulls on my arms, so I tightly embrace his tough and taller figure.

"Don't ever let go," he smiles and drops a kiss on top of my head, before laying the items on the kitchen bar. He focuses on one first and picks the box out of it, "Gosh...I can't breathe...hold me tighter...my heart is going insane..." he acts cute as always.

He is for sure doing this because of the way that I misunderstood this whole situation and cried like an idiot, so now, he is doing everything to make me laugh and smile.

I make my hold more snug, and he opens the box to reveal a bracelet, with four small disc charm bangles around it to represent the four of us, and among which is engraved 'I love you' while the others are for the first letters of our babies names and his. I remain silent as his teeth are showing, his fingers and eyes scrutinizing the details of the jewelry.

"Tell me if you don't like it..." I mumble against his arm, scared that he could not tell the truth to not hurt me. "How in the world could I not like this? This is so wonderful, baby. I won't ever stop wearing it. Thank you so much," he turns around and takes me in his arms to clasp me with them and hug me. "How am I going to open the other without crying?"

"Why would you cry?" I smile and look up into his eyes as he seized the last present, the box remaining in front of him. "Because it means that you took time to go buy something just for me, that this anniversary means a lot to you, and I don't know, this makes me feel emotional as ever," he fiddles with the box, biting his lower lip while I cannot help but love the ink on his skin, especially the meaning that it has, and the fact that no matter how painful it must have been, he still git five of them for us.

He opens the last small box and uncovers the luxury watch he haa been wishing to have for a long time, and in short seconds, he gapes at the sight of it. "Y/N..." he takes hold if it, taking it out and removing it from the small leather cushion. "Is this the watch I've always wanted...?"

"Yes," I smile out of happiness, noticing how shocked he is."B—But, baby. This is expensive as ever..."

"Nothing is expensive when it's for you," I let out in a quiet voice, holding him tight without gazing away from his features. "Gosh...Come here," he leans over me to cup my waist but abruptly lifts me up, making me put my arms and legs around him for our lips to join.