136. cheryl x toni (s)

author: pinkbunny-imagines
source: tumblr
for: madelaineshoe

Cheryl doesn't form crushes. It's just not her style. Josie was an exception because, well, she's Josie - but Cheryl never wasted her time or energy in having crushes. She was to be the object of someone's affections, not the other way around.
So, it's not like she likes that Topaz bitch or anything.

She just... needs a stress reliever. It was a tough week, after all. Family visits, fake smiles plastered onto her cheeks, the occasional 'client' of her mother's...
So that's why Toni is pinning her to the wall of her gross trailer. Cheryl wants to comment on the sheer dirtiness, but Toni doesn't even give her a chance. She's pushing her fingers in and out of Cheryl rapidly, palm pressing into Cheryl's clit.
And Cheryl is fucking screaming.
God, it feels so fucking good.

Her leg hooks around Toni's waist, giving more access to herself, and moans into Toni's shoulder.
Toni always smells so sharp. Almost masculine. Cheryl wonders if she uses the men's soap or something. Irish Spring, maybe. She doesn't have much time to dwell on this when Toni's hissing something low in her ear.

"I- what?" Cheryl sighs, her mind fogged and hazy.
"I said," Toni thrusts a little harder into her than before, making Cheryl's toes curl. "Do you like being fucked by a Serpent? Is that a thing for you, Blossom? You get off on knowing it's Southside Scum making you scream like this?"
"Fuck you." Cheryl spits, because she doesn't know what else to say.

"Oh no, bombshell," Toni hisses, biting so hard into Cheryl's shoulder that Cheryl actually whimpers and bucks into her hand. "You're not in charge here."

(She doesn't form crushes. She just thinks the Topaz bitch is hot, that's all, and they've been unintentionally building this thick tension for weeks. Once they fuck enough times, she's sure that weird tingly feeling in her stomach will go away every time Toni walks into the room.)

Toni's fingers find her spot and they rub right into it, and Cheryl's nails dig into Toni's back, the damned leather making it impossible to get a good grip. She's making so much noise, it's almost embarrassing. She's never been one of those girls, but apparently Toni is bringing a lot out in her.

"I can't tell you how many times," Toni breathes and Cheryl is shuddering, "that I've imagined fucking you, you know that?" She presses and presses and Cheryl can't even form a coherent thought let alone response. "Cheryl Blossom - HBIC, spoiled rich bitch - spread and fucked by a Southside Serpent."
"I- I'm- fuck-" Cheryl's breathing hard and fast, body tensing.

Toni's pace slows dramatically, and the desperate noise that escapes Cheryl is so fucking humiliating.
"Say my name," Toni growls. Her palm no longer presses against Cheryl's clit, and her fingers are pulling in and out slowly. So painfully slowly.
Cheryl's mind is so damned fogged, she can't even focus. But she connects the Serpent's words, and huffs. "Come on, what the hell?"

Toni's fingers stop entirely. Cheryl makes a pitiful noise, and Toni pulls back to meet her gaze.
"Say my name." She repeats, voice low.
Cheryl's walls pulse around her fingers.
"For fuckssake- Toni." Cheryl groans dramatically. "There, are you happy n-oh fuck, Toni-"
Toni picks right back up where she left off, fingers pressing into Cheryl's g-spot again, mouth sucking at her neck, and-
And-
It's too much.

Cheryl fucking screams her name, her voice cracking and her body convulsing against Toni's fingers. Toni doesn't stop, just presses and presses and flattens her palm against Cheryl's clit and it's so much and Cheryl can't breathe.
"I- fuck- can't- fuck-" Cheryl says between sharp gasps.

Toni slows, letting Cheryl ride out her little aftershocks. Cheryl's gasping for air, face flushed pink and chest rising and falling unevenly, her head against Toni's shoulder.