18. archie x cheryl (s)

author: WindyCity96 / me
source: fanfiction.net

edited by me to be archie x cheryl and also to include smut.

Jughead and Archie sat next to each other at the assembly, where Cheryl Blossom, HBIC of Riverdale High, announced the confirmation of the Back-to-School Formal and that it would be held in Jason's honor. As the crowd cheered at the good news, Archie found his mind wandering into the past, where his history with Cheryl first began.

It was spring break. The JV football team had just made it into the playoffs and Reggie was throwing a pool party to celebrate. With a house, almost as big as Thornhill, and a reputation to party as hard as he played just about every sport Riverdale had to offer, Reggie Mantle spent no expense. Especially with his parents out of town.

Archie sat at the edge of the pool late that night, wearing only a grey hoodie and a pair of navy swim trunks, his feet just under the water, when she arrived.

"Archie Andrews."

The young football player looked up from the water as Cheryl Blossom stood beside him, dressed in nothing more than a black bikini and lacy re wrap tied around her waist.

Archie's heart stopped. He always knew Cheryl was beautiful, but standing there, dressed like that.... she looked like she belonged on the cover of Sports Illustrated. "Hey Cheryl."

Cheryl gave him a warm smile. "Can I sit?"

"Uh, sure." The brown eyed boy scooted over as Cheryl sat down next to him, handing him a red plastic cup. "Thanks."

"I saw you at the football game," Cheryl commented "You were incredible."

Archie felt his face heat up. "It was nothing."

"Nothing? You won the whole game for us," Cheryl reminded him. "No freshman has ever done that before. Keep it up and you'll be varsity before the season's over."

"Practice makes perfect right?" Archie nervously took a sip from his cup, to cough and gasp as the contents burned down his throat. "Woah. What is that?"

"Cherry Vodka," Cheryl stated in a low voice "my personal drink of choice."

"Oh," The red head managed "guess I'm just used to the simpler things."

"But you should try the finer things," Cheryl suggested, running her down Archie's arm. "The experience is so much better."

Archie's heart started going a million miles an hour. Was Cheryl Blossom, the queen of Riverdale High, hitting on him?

Before Archie could even say another word, Cheryl removed her hand, and rose to her feet and walked off. "See you around."

Deciding to he needed to cool off or explode, Archie prepared to take a quick lap in the pool when he realized that his phone was gone. Looking around to see if he might've dropped it, Archie spotted Cheryl standing amongst the crowd of teenagers at the party, waving it back and forth as she gave him a seductive grin.

Confused, he followed Cheryl as she headed away from the crowds and away from the pool house, the one spot Reggie had stated was off-limits. What was Cheryl up to? Curious, Archie followed the red-headed girl inside, only to lose her from sight as he walked through the door. "Cheryl?"

"Looking for this, Archiekins?"

The brown eyed boy turned around as Cheryl stood behind him, holding up his phone she gave him a sultry smile.